User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with PEPTO PRO...Bad batch maybe?

Anyone else get pepto pro fron PN the last few weeks? Is this a new formula or something since they brought it back? Smells like fruit punch but tastes horrible. I've bought lbs. of pepto the last few years and never tasted like this.

Side note to this...I've been having problems with orders for awhile now. Anamass and All-in with no flavoring and different consistencies. Like my Anamass I just bought is thick. I've been buying it since it came out and it never was thick. Bottles of amino infusion tasting not like the fruit punch i ordered. Also been buying all-in since day 1 and tastes different all the time.

I went to Mike a few months ago and told him what was up and he did offer to send me a new product but I said don't worry, just fix the problem. But now it just keeps happening and I question the quality of the product. I've been buying from PN for years but the products are inconsistent. Anyone else out there see this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Problem with PEPTO PRO...Bad batch maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Anyone else get pepto pro fron PN the last few weeks? Is this a new formula or something since they brought it back? Smells like fruit punch but tastes horrible. I've bought lbs. of pepto the last few years and never tasted like this.

Side note to this...I've been having problems with orders for awhile now. Anamass and All-in with no flavoring and different consistencies. Like my Anamass I just bought is thick. I've been buying it since it came out and it never was thick. Bottles of amino infusion tasting not like the fruit punch i ordered. Also been buying all-in since day 1 and tastes different all the time.

I went to Mike a few months ago and told him what was up and he did offer to send me a new product but I said don't worry, just fix the problem. But now it just keeps happening and I question the quality of the product. I've been buying from PN for years but the products are inconsistent. Anyone else out there see this?
    That's not something like to hear. I just ordered some, but I am unaware of what it used to taste like.
    I've just recently been introduced to PN since I joined this forum and been ordering from them recently, but I guess I'll see how mine tastes. My All in definitely had flavor, I can't imagine how bitter it would be without it.

Sent from my mobile.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No consistancy issues on this side. Maybe with some protein flavoring being stronger than other batches, but quality is all on point. All in has been solid for about 6 bags.

You do know that Peptopro taste terrible; right?

I mix mine with gatorade powder.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peptopro always tastes real bad regardless of the flavor added, and it gives me some real bad breath afterwards too, like listerine is a requirement. That being said, it's a badass protein supplement that is worth the trade in funky taste and BH breath
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Peptopro always tastes real bad regardless of the flavor added, and it gives me some real bad breath afterwards too, like listerine is a requirement. That being said, it's a badass protein supplement that is worth the trade in funky taste and BH breath
    Again, I use the Gatorade powder, but Ive also used some of the zero calorie liquid drink mixes like Neo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Again, I use the Gatorade powder, but Ive also used some of the zero calorie liquid drink mixes like Neo.
    That's what I was thinking of doing. Mixing Peptopro with aminofuse and some fruit punch water flavoring. I am hoping that it suffices. Nothing is worse than sipping on some nasty intra workout. Ruins the whole workout.

Sent from my mobile.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got you Grape, I meant to quote your shit but screwed it up, I'm gonna try the gatorade method and see how that works, I was just affirming that peptopro tastes pretty, "unique" we'll say, and that someone thinking it tastes bad isn't crazy or didn't necessarily get a bad batch. PN is the shit, been a customer since the PP days when I first heard of them
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No consistancy issues on this side. Maybe with some protein flavoring being stronger than other batches, but quality is all on point. All in has been solid for about 6 bags.

I've used pepto pro for a year before this and LOVED the taste of it. So it was either messed up before or is now. Like I said a lot of the things I order are different all the time. From taste to consistency vary. I've been buying from PN for 3 years now and just have had issues the last year.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk to Mike. He's top notch and will take care of you, bro. I'm not trying to minimize your concerns; I understand them. Maybe he can make you happy with a short term solution while working on a long term solution.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can second that peptopro isn't particularly tasty. Though, the orange flavor wasn't too bad. The lemon/lime flavor was god awful haha

I have faith that PN will fix whatever issues come our way... definitely good guys over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I've used pepto pro for a year before this and LOVED the taste of it. So it was either messed up before or is now. Like I said a lot of the things I order are different all the time. From taste to consistency vary. I've been buying from PN for 3 years now and just have had issues the last year.
    Let us know how the situation goes, I'm interested to know why the items would be so inconsistent.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day