Few notes.. looks like my brother got the same stomach bug 2 days after i had it. Lasted him all day as well so atleast I knew my sickness was caused by some virus instead of my supplements.
Thoughts on Clomid, this shit makes me pass the FUCK out. This shit like Nyquil sendin me into a time paradox coma sleep
This shit like melatonin havin me walk on the dark side of the moon
This shit makes me wake up feeling hungover, unable to eat, while also being starving.

Onto the Official Stenadrol Review!

Strength: Max Bench went from 260 for 1, to 260 for 4, to 300 for 1(almost 2) Gains were gradual and always increasing. The thing is, you didn't really know they were increasing until you tested yourself!

Mentality: This product did not make me aggressive which I kind of wish it did. I love havin some edge going on =] I must say this product gave me this confidence in myself and the supplement that I could get the weight up. Everytime I would push myself I'd get an extra rep, and another, and another. The lifts and pumps had me rollin throughout workouts feeling good the entire time!

Libido: Meh, no increase in libido at all which is no fun. Slight decrease in libido I'd say, and I never really have a decrease in libido but it wasn't noticeable or significant to me. To others it will most likely affect them differently but hey, I'm still young.

Hardening: I used Stenadrol to give myself a successful lean bulk. My core is coming out and my V shape is becoming existent. Muscles and everything are a lot fuller and harder as well.

Cons: Acne, some back pumps, lowered sex drive

I'd like to say that I absolutely love this product. I have not had this much success with any run prior or anywhere even close!!! This supplement was highly potent and powerful, with the added strength gains it was so tempting to just keep throwing weight up. This cycle really put me in a better position for the summertime which my next cycle will probably be some cutting Anabolic stack.

Will keep you guys updated on my PCT and anything notable arises. God Bless, thanks for all the support!