User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of Stenadrol
    This is what we have to work with. At work now, hitting arms, obliques, lower back later.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...813.png%20.att

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...821.png%20.att
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your focusing on fat loss as a priority or muscle building? Both could benefit greatly with the cycle and what I see in the pics.
    And nice forearms btw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fat loss while slowly putting on lean muscle. I'm pretty thick already so cutting down on the fat would be interesting.
    Thanks, I've been hittin forearms hard for like 3-4 weeks now! You gotta watch the Show Game of Arms on AMC shits raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Your focusing on fat loss as a priority or muscle building? Both could benefit greatly with the cycle and what I see in the pics.
    And nice forearms btw!
    - - - Updated - - -

Yesterdays lift.
    Leg DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squats:
    135x15(warmup)
    205x10
    255x10
    255x10
    205x10

Leg Extension:
    70x10
    95x10
    120x10
    120x10
    95x10
    70x10

Leg Curl:
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12

Calf Raises: 4 sets of 25

Feelin really pumped up, was going to hit the bag for some cardio but I was pretty tired after these sets. Might hit it later =]

Been watching Mike Tyson's Career Collection on DVD preworkout. 13 matches in, 13 knock outs. Genetically superior to the rest.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually went looking this up and found some awesome footage of Travis Bagent. This looks really sick. Anywhere I can watch some episodes online??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch Game of Arms Season 01 Episode 01 Online Free - stream Game of Arms Season 01 Episode 01
    Click on episode number, get to filenuke. pass all the ads, it'll load. Works fine for me. Totally worth it, the show is a preworkout in itself haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I owe you one BIG TIME!!!! Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lifts continue even after 8 hour work shifts! Pre workout song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chest and Forearms!

Bench press:
    135x10
    185x8
    225x5
    225x5
    185x8
    185x8

ISO Decline Chest Press:
    45lbs per side x 10
    70lbs per side x 6
    70lbs x 6
    70 x 6

Chest flyes:
    105x10
    125x8
    125x8
    105x8 (squeezed each rep for like 5 seconds)

Reverse curls:
    3x65x10

Hammercurls (got carried away)
    3x70x8

What a lift man. Renewed my membership today with some extremely gorgeous girl working the front desk gotta say I'm not a big fan of these bench presses, they are just a tad too high and ruin my sets using extra energy to try to reach up and rack it. Spotter required next time!

Love getting back to an actual gym, you can hit every muscle from so many angles and weights, it's just the perfect decision for this cycle! By the time I got a crazy pump going I looked up and realized everyone was legit talking to eachother while watching my sets doing forearm work since my arms were blown the **** up. I'm officially like the biggest person at this gym. I had like a lot of older guys and 18 year olds just staring every set. Mentally boosted my confidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That forearm training.. I telling you man, someone has been watching waayyyy too much Games of Arms

....I actually did the ''false grip'' Travis Bagent was talking about while doing rows today and hammer grip pullups

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the time off! I spilled protein drink on my keyboard(no joke) and havn't been on my pc. Finally bought a new keyboard and I'll be back to updating on here! I've been posting on anabolicminds.com since I have the app on my phone but it's time to catch up ova here. Smashed arms today like nobodies fucken business.

Side note: my 1 rep max went from 260lbs to putting up 260lbs 4 times on flat bench!
    Definite strength gains on this product guys, no estrogen related issues or liver problems to note.

I'm just feeling phenomenal, I'm even adding in 10 minute cardio sessions at the end of all my lifts(ima smoker back off =] !!!)
    Hitting the gym 6 times a week ever since I got a membership at my local gym.

Shot from today.
    de450c02cb4a11e38ce00002c9db9b3e_6.jpg