User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JEEZ! LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!!!!!

If I were you I'd wear that sleeveless Finaflex shirt everywhere !!! Nice description on the press improvement! Strong. And from that pic I see that you're packing on some mad size bro!!! Solid job

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support brotha! 3 outta 5 weeks in now. This cycle is so much fun so far. Even though these are 2 bulking prohormones put into 1, I have been eating the same amount as I normally do and just stocking out. Havn't really put any fat on, I'd even argue that I've been leaning out because of the 6 days a week at the gym, added cardio, no alcohol, clean diet. Still 2 weeks left, let's go out with a bang.
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I went for my 1 rep max on flat bench today. Stenadrol had me confident as fuck so I went for 300, and guess what weight I tossed up =]

After that I hit up a Decline Hammerstrength Press and Incline HammerStrength Press. Hammerstrength machines are straight quality man. Just ordered some Olympus Labs EL1MINATE as an estrogen blocker since I'm running low on my On cycle PCT Revolution Black. Eliminate should hold me over for the rest of the cycle and into my PCT of Clomid and PureTest(DAA).

Also, ordered me some Antaeus Labs Demiurge nootropic. I've tried Achillez before from them and from what I've seen, Antaeus is one of the most respected supplement companies in the market.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow congratz on the 300 that's heavy! Before Stena, what was your max?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wow congratz on the 300 that's heavy! Before Stena, what was your max?
    Hit 260 for 2. On the 2nd week of Stenadrol I decided to try 260 again and I got it 4 times! So next time it was chest day I really wanted to see what my 1 rep max would be just out of curiosity. No better time to test strength when you are on 2 potent bulking prohormones. Looking at Iron Legion's Mithras and Antaeus Labs Ultradrol..

Mithras contains:
    5mg Dimethandrostenol-- Dosed at 2-3 caps per day with 90 caps so basically 10-15mg of Dimethandrostenol per day.

Ultradrol contains:
    4mg Methylstenbolone-- Dosed at 3 caps per day with 90 caps which is basically 12mg of Methylstenbolone per day.
    (Chose these 2 products because they have been well reviewed and received in the market)

Stenadrol has 120 caps and worked my way up to 4 caps a day containing 5mg Methylstenbolone and 4mg Dimethandrostenol
    Essentially taking 20mg Methylstenbolone and 16mg Dimethandrostenol daily for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

I don't understand how Olympus Labs could stack these 2 prohormones together, have all these extra caps, and run similar dosages as these other 2 products for the price that they do it at. Basically a bottle of Stenadrol is around 55 dollars, while these other 2 phs combined would give you overall less mgs in both Methylsten and Dimethandro while having the combined price be higher.
    Users who tried Ultra and Mithras have both given crazy reviews saying how effective these products are. Perhaps these companies also provide higher quality raws, or maybe they have better delivery systems increasing bio-availability?

I don't know, I'm confused..
    All I can say so far is that Stenadrol kicks some ass.
    So far:
    -No estrogen related issues
    -No heart issues
    -Libido is good as ever
    -Mild Acne
    -Leaning out
    -Joints are fine
    -No aggression
    -Strength Increases
    -Decrease in bodyfat and increase in vascularity

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UD was a solid product for me at just 12 mgs. You'll LOVE demiurge, its basically the side free aderall… I LOVE this stuff, i get major focused with it!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    UD was a solid product for me at just 12 mgs. You'll LOVE demiurge, its basically the side free aderall… I LOVE this stuff, i get major focused with it!
    I love adderall
    Every other morning before bio class me and my roommate would have some music goin, coffeee brewin and we'd snort the addies cuz they kicked in faster that way. Smoke 2 ciggs before class started hahaha. Man I miss that shit. But since I'm home now and taking some classes at community college I thought it would be useful to try out some Demiurge or Axon, shit even Alpha Brain was an option. Wrapping up my classes in the next few weeks with a few assignments left. Ready to think clearly and hit the books

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is Stenadrol? Is it the same compound in Mithras? I was never a Adderall person, I think my undiagnosed ADHD was the reason. I could take it and fall right asleep lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iron-Legion Mithras: Dimethandrostenol 5mg
    Antaeus Labs Ultradrol: Methylstenbolone 4mg

Olympus Labs Stenadrol Contains both these potent bulking prohormones:
    5mg Methylstenbolone
    4mg Dimethandrostenol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    What is Stenadrol? Is it the same compound in Mithras? I was never a Adderall person, I think my undiagnosed ADHD was the reason. I could take it and fall right asleep lol
    When I take Adderall I chain smoke ciggs and go on absolute cleaning sprees. Every time my ex would come over to my suites me and my roommate were addied up cleaning literally everything relentlessly while running loads of laundry at the same time haha. It was like, adderall makes you do all those things that you deep down want to do! Like right now, my flatscreen pc monitor has dust all over the base that I want to clean. Not gonna happen.. Unless I'm on somethin =]