User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few notes.. looks like my brother got the same stomach bug 2 days after i had it. Lasted him all day as well so atleast I knew my sickness was caused by some virus instead of my supplements.
    Thoughts on Clomid, this shit makes me pass the FUCK out. This shit like Nyquil sendin me into a time paradox coma sleep
    This shit like melatonin havin me walk on the dark side of the moon
    This shit makes me wake up feeling hungover, unable to eat, while also being starving.

Onto the Official Stenadrol Review!

Strength: Max Bench went from 260 for 1, to 260 for 4, to 300 for 1(almost 2) Gains were gradual and always increasing. The thing is, you didn't really know they were increasing until you tested yourself!

Mentality: This product did not make me aggressive which I kind of wish it did. I love havin some edge going on =] I must say this product gave me this confidence in myself and the supplement that I could get the weight up. Everytime I would push myself I'd get an extra rep, and another, and another. The lifts and pumps had me rollin throughout workouts feeling good the entire time!

Libido: Meh, no increase in libido at all which is no fun. Slight decrease in libido I'd say, and I never really have a decrease in libido but it wasn't noticeable or significant to me. To others it will most likely affect them differently but hey, I'm still young.

Hardening: I used Stenadrol to give myself a successful lean bulk. My core is coming out and my V shape is becoming existent. Muscles and everything are a lot fuller and harder as well.

Cons: Acne, some back pumps, lowered sex drive

I'd like to say that I absolutely love this product. I have not had this much success with any run prior or anywhere even close!!! This supplement was highly potent and powerful, with the added strength gains it was so tempting to just keep throwing weight up. This cycle really put me in a better position for the summertime which my next cycle will probably be some cutting Anabolic stack.

Will keep you guys updated on my PCT and anything notable arises. God Bless, thanks for all the support!
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear your experience on the cycle. Im really interested in trying it how, but so much good stuff idk when ill ever get to it lol. Weird about clomid making you sleepy, maybe something to do with hormonal levels changing? For me I became a middle aged women going through an emotional crisis until I played around with dosage lol. Im sure your PCT will be pretty smooth also
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are so many good products out there I'll agree to that haha. A lot of quality companies that I am bouncing around back and forth! Besides the Olympus Labs awesome lineup, I'd like to try some Iron Legion products ASAP!
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Iron Legion has a couple I want to try, I still need to log the bottle of SDMZ 3.0 I got before I injured myself, Celtic has some cool new hormones, and a TD line coming out, plus the raws on this site so I can Frankenstein my own concoction lol sooo many choices

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review bud. Avatar pic looks swole. Hope the PCT run goes smooth, keep us updated and make sure you keep your calories high for a couple of weeks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My diet sadly never changes haha. Never for cuts or bulks or anything. Just maintenance. PCT going smoothly so far! and that whole clomid making me sleepy thing isn't happening anymore. But for the first 2 nights it was like BOOM go to sleep!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Yeah Iron Legion has a couple I want to try, I still need to log the bottle of SDMZ 3.0 I got before I injured myself, Celtic has some cool new hormones, and a TD line coming out, plus the raws on this site so I can Frankenstein my own concoction lol sooo many choices
    The Power is in your hands..
    tumblr_mop2a0wFae1sw20nqo1_500.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroMinded Cycles Stenadrol by Olympus Labs

Maybe your nuts were thanking you because they knew that their test will be coming back finally,

so they said "hey andro this is your nuts speaking, we're both happy to be producing again so take it easy and go to sleep early"

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Update: PCT went extremely well. No issues or concerns whatsoever!

I also kept a lot of my gains in strength and definition while losing small amounts of density. All in all, I am very happy and would like to claim that Olympus Labs Stenadrol kicks ass and I'm going to try some of their other products next year. As for my next cycle, I am still looking at getting 2 bottles of Iron Legion's XI-KT to shred up all summer :P