Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroMinded View Post
    Iron-Legion Mithras: Dimethandrostenol 5mg
    Antaeus Labs Ultradrol: Methylstenbolone 4mg

Olympus Labs Stenadrol Contains both these potent bulking prohormones:
    5mg Methylstenbolone
    4mg Dimethandrostenol
    Wow I was gone a couple months and didn't know this was out, This sounds like too much fun, I love msten and only have been very intrigued since Mithras came out. I got to get me a couple bottle for my next run in a couple months after im completely healed and get back into shape
    Been juicing since CapriSun

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some tabata squats tonight after work. Time to get some rest, we are driving out for my oldest brothers wedding this weekend in Pittsburgh!

We are leaving around 9am so we'll get there around 2-3pm on Friday. Guess what else is going on in Pittsburgh? NPC Pittsburgh Pro! My cousin's husband told me we should dip the wedding on Saturday to catch the Finals at the pitt pro haha. Branch, Cutler, Dexter, Kai, Heath, Ramy, Rhoden are all guess posing! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but I want to get some pics with these legends.

Saturday morning way before the wedding me and Mark might head over and check the show out, 20 bucks for pre judging tickets is fine with me. It's unfortunate that I can't drink at my own brother's wedding but being sober this whole weekend can actually be a really good thing. This will allow me to check this show out, workout at the hotel gym and we might even see a pirates game Friday night. Big plans and I hope I can get out to doing them. Think I have roughly over a week of stenadrol left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Wow I was gone a couple months and didn't know this was out, This sounds like too much fun, I love msten and only have been very intrigued since Mithras came out. I got to get me a couple bottle for my next run in a couple months after im completely healed and get back into shape
    Yeah Olympus Labs is fairly new but seems to be taking off pretty well. They got a nice lineup and selection over there, a lot of logs going up. My only question is the quality of their raws because across the board their products give more mgs, more capsules, for cheaper or similar prices compared to competitors. Regardless, Stenadrol is still working for me!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroMinded View Post
    Did some tabata squats tonight after work. Time to get some rest, we are driving out for my oldest brothers wedding this weekend in Pittsburgh!

We are leaving around 9am so we'll get there around 2-3pm on Friday. Guess what else is going on in Pittsburgh? NPC Pittsburgh Pro! My cousin's husband told me we should dip the wedding on Saturday to catch the Finals at the pitt pro haha. Branch, Cutler, Dexter, Kai, Heath, Ramy, Rhoden are all guess posing! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but I want to get some pics with these legends.

Saturday morning way before the wedding me and Mark might head over and check the show out, 20 bucks for pre judging tickets is fine with me. It's unfortunate that I can't drink at my own brother's wedding but being sober this whole weekend can actually be a really good thing. This will allow me to check this show out, workout at the hotel gym and we might even see a pirates game Friday night. Big plans and I hope I can get out to doing them. Think I have roughly over a week of stenadrol left.
    That's legit man, hopefully youre able to get some pics. Standing next to them in real life is a trip, so fkn huge its almost unreal.

Interested to see your final review of Stenadrol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big update today guys.
    So in Pittsburgh I loweder my dosage of Stenadrol to 2 caps and increased my dosage of my organarmor. I probably had 5-6 beers for the wedding. I wokeup feeling fine, checked and my urine was also clear so that was good.

3 days went by and I got hit with crazy sickness! I wokeup at 3am feeling starving. So hungry that if I didn't eat, I'd literally throw up. Went downstairs and had a granola bar and water, 30 minutes later I threw it all up. My stomach and liver were both in pain. I threwup atleast 7 times throughout the day up to 2 o clock. I thought my liver had failed or something which really worried me. Went to the doctors and he will run labs on me in 2 weeks. What he did tell me though was that there is a vicious stomach bug going around and I most likely caught that, along with my liver already being weakened. I did bounce back though towards the end of the day just like he said I would. Went to sleep and wokeup this morning feeling really good. Still some soreness in my stomach and liver but I did throw up all day so that's expected. Checked my urine which was pretty dark but the only thing I could keep in yesterday was ginger ale.

Today, I am going to drink water all day, flush out my system, and check to see if my urine clears up! Since I was at the end of the cycle with like 3 days left, I figured I'd just end the cycle and go into PCT. Not sure I want to take clomid yet because I've never taken it before and I don't know how my body reacts to it. I will take my organ armor, finaflex puretest(daa) and el1minate by olympus labs(arimistane to block estrogen).
    All in all, feeling a lot better. Going to take it easy for the next few days but I feel confident that I will be fine.

Sidenote: Didn't get to meet the bodybuilders.. There was a lot going on in Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Pro, Pirates Game, Penguins Game, Marathon runners. A lot of roads were closed off and it was too hectic trying to get to where the pros were at. Next time, I'll get em
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds really rough man, sorry to hear. Hope youre on the upside and bounce back quick.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ur worried about how clomid will affect you.....but you took stenadrol.....

just take the clomid man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post

just take the clomid man
    Pssssh Stenadrol is week sauce Nate, im going to stack it with SDMZ 3.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post

just take the clomid man
    Fineeeeee =]
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clomid has always been really smooth for me, only one time I turned into a emotional mess. That was the 1st time I used pharma grade, but adjusted dose and was g2g