User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I think epiandro plus epistane might be too dry on the joints. Both are anti-estrogenic.

For a first time cycler, and possibly even several cycles in, I would typically recommend only one compound because until you know how that compound acts on its own in your body, you would be hard pressed to determine what effects are from what compound.
    Makes sense. I just wasn't sure as it seems like people seem to stack them with test often, which is a no go for me.

EDIT
    These pictures came out smaller than I thought, but oh well, gives you an idea where I'm at. Huge lats, tiny chest. Feels bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So If I were to use epistane, liver support a bit before, then:

Epistane
    20/30/40/40/40
    40/40/20/20 nolva

Or

Epi andro RX
    4/5/5/6/6/6

PCT with nolva?

With my goals, should I be eating at maintenance to still get cut up or just above?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did those lats happen wtf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    How did those lats happen wtf
    No clue. That's with a pump and overhead lighting though. From day one in the gym, I've had a perfect mental connection with my back in general. It doesn't hurt that I also spend 3+ hours on back alone...

Trade you some lats for some chest? Deal?

35" waist crew checking in. Thank you back for making this appear small. I normally wear a sweatshirt to the gym, but the one time I wore a stringer on back day I was accused of hardcore juicing by all the regulars. Pretty mentally satisfying.
    Last edited by KGPL; 04-08-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Considering a cycle, first timer

Pics are reminiscent of a younger me, with lats to spare but lacking in the "beach muscles". Time and patience, Grasshopper. It will come.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Yep. I'm patient, just looking to explore other options to get as cut as possible without compromising health. At the very least, I believe have a great foundation for bodybuilding in general. I'm not trying to come off cocky or anything, but having wide shoulders and a big rib cage from the start is always a plus. At least I haven't had a problem packing on some size

It's amazing how much hard work, proper nutrition, and dedication can bring. I wish I had pictures of myself at 270lbs when I was 15...
    Last edited by KGPL; 04-08-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, some impressive pics there...great work!

sounds like you have quite the transformation, very inspirational
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Considering a cycle, first timer

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I'm not trying to come off cocky or anything, but having wide shoulders and a big rib cage from the start is always a plus.
    Lucky you! Narrow shoulders and small ribcage did me no favors in competition. You have a great frame to build upon.

At least I haven't had a problem packing on some size
    Glad to hear it, but statements like this lead me to believe that anabolic should wait a little while yet.

It's amazing how much hard work, proper nutrition, and dedication can bring. I wish I had pictures of myself at 270lbs when I was 15...
    If you come across any, they would be cool to see!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lucky you! Narrow shoulders and small ribcage did me no favors in competition. You have a great frame to build upon.

Glad to hear it, but statements like this lead me to believe that anabolic should wait a little while yet.

If you come across any, they would be cool to see!
    Well, the lifts have stalled, but that's to be expected at the point I'm at. I'm also doing a very slow cut right now to keep as much strength as possible or hopefully build some.

I just meant size in general, I cut down to 160, bulked to 180, cut to 170, bulked to 200, cut to 180, then bulked to 220 and cut down to where I am now. Packed on some incredible size in the process, but that's going to happen with that much weight fluctuation and lifting heavy. Lately, I've been implementing some chain/band work to work on weak spots of the main lifts which should bring me some results in the next couple months. As I mentioned before, I'm not completely set on PH's yet, but just exploring.

Any real differences between epistane from IBE or olympus labs besides the mg? Came across both companies when looking up logs and they all have positive comments.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dam. nice bod.