Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Considering a cycle, first timer

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    dam. nice bod.
    KG, meet Nate. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet he's got a cute face too

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I bet he's got a cute face too

For anyone looking for a brutal way to end a shoulder day, grab a set of dumbells and go for 50 reps of lateral raises. The last 20 or so, don't worry about bringing them all the way up, but still in control with tension on the shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

For the epi andro, it doesn't appear to convert to estrogen. Is PCT still needed for this? I'm slightly confused as it is a completely different style of compound.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post

For the epi andro, it doesn't appear to convert to estrogen. Is PCT still needed for this? I'm slightly confused as it is a completely different style of compound.
    Epiandrosterone converts to DHT, which is an estrogen antagonist.

There has been much discussion on this forum in the past regarding the level of suppressiveness of this compound.

Best course of action is to use a pct, though it may not have to be quite as comprehensive as you would need with a more suppressive compound.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Epiandrosterone converts to DHT, which is an estrogen antagonist.

There has been much discussion on this forum in the past regarding the level of suppressiveness of this compound.

Best course of action is to use a pct, though it may not have to be quite as comprehensive as you would need with a more suppressive compound.
    Makes sense. Sounds like this is the safest route that would still provide some decent results. Am I certain on use yet? No, but it's good to know what direction I would take if I do go through with this.

Would OTC PCT would be enough ? Something like PES erase pro and a test booster should suffice?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say yes on the OTC pct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would training vary at all on cycle? I typically hit everything from every angle possible, got this idea from Frank Mcgrath. If I'm in the gym, I might as well destroy myself. Compound based, then slowly move down to more fine isolation movements progressively at the end of the workout. Multiple hours for each workout.

Example:
    Deadlifts
    barbell rows/dumbell rows
    Weighted pullups
    pullups
    Lat pulldowns
    Cable rows
    machines
    straight arm pulldowns
    etc.

Nutrition wise, would I be better off increasing cals or eat at maintenance/slightly below to get cut up?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro', I would strongly advise you to abandon your cycle as you are still too young, mathematically speaking - risks outweight benefits. And I see no need for it as your physique is impressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Bro', I would strongly advise you to abandon your cycle as you are still too young, mathematically speaking - risks outweight benefits. And I see no need for it as your physique is impressive.
    Not set in stone yet, just researching to understand more on specifics. So many different compounds out there that I want to be able to use what info im learning here to search around for logs, ages, side effects, etc all over the Internet. Believe me though, I'm highly concerned about the risks. If I wasn't, I'd be just like every other 18 yearold who just hops on a cycle with no knowledge or plans. Definitely don't want to be like that.

As a side note, I know this is a longshot, but are there any products out there that can shrink pre existing gyno? Google searches lead me with the same things over and over, which clearly aren't accurate.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any products out there that can shrink pre existing gyno? Only way to get rid of gyno 100 % is to operate and remove gland itself, which is probably safest but bit pricey- I saw price of 3000 $ other day.
    There are other ways- like using DHT derivative- but then that would be same as cycle- so thats not an option in your case (IMO), and some other guys using some combinatiojn of SERM and AI for a while , which obliterates their E2 which is not good thing- as when E2 goes low it weakens bones (If I remeber correctly body starts taking calcium from bones)- anyway that can lead to problems in future (bone fractures, weak spine etc...).
    Last edited by Jelisej; 04-09-2014 at 08:36 PM.