User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the way I dosed it and I'm still enjoying it at 6/300mg ed.
    If you have enough I'd do 8wks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That's the way I dosed it and I'm still enjoying it at 6/300mg ed.
    If you have enough I'd do 8wks.

I was going to stick to six, but I can up it if I don't experience any sides. I'll need to snag another bottle of cycle support too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still trying to solidify my pct. Instead of a test booster and erase, should I run formeron? Test boosters are garbage, we all know that...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Still trying to solidify my pct. Instead of a test booster and erase, should I run formeron? Test boosters are garbage, we all know that...
    1) bioforge v3, testforce 2, intimidate, bulbine (dosed correctly, google (Russian star bulbine) are Legit. BPS Endosurge (nettle, l-dopa, vit D) works really well at a reduced dose of 2 caps ed instead of 6' and the bottle contains 180 caps! LGI rehab contains Erase and other goodies.
    2) formeron is suppressive at a decent dose, IMO, and best kept away from PCT and DHT compounds (on cycle).

If you can't get aromasin (exemestane), erase is the next best choice IMO.

The right Test boosters are def legit. Anabeta warrants a mention,also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    this looks good man

you'll be fine with what you have laid out

i would grab some tococaps and some resveratrol supplement

that shit always worked well for me
    o yea?

i kinda wanna try wicked supplements res 100 x tococaps

the price though..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adjusted the cycle again. I am going to be fully backed by a doctor while doing this. Didn't like the idea, but said he will stand behind me with whatever route I take and make sure everything goes smoothly. I guess helps that I've been going to him since I was young and he has seen my transformation over the years. It's a nice thing that I won't be flying solo on this.

No more OTC PCT.

Running 6 weeks of Epiandro and 4-5 weeks of halo extreme.

PN Epiandro
    2/3/3/3/3/3

Halo Extreme
    0/2/3/3/3/3

One cap of erase pro every other day on cycle, high amounts of cycle support, and fish oil. Nizoral every 3 days.

Nolva 20mg for 3 weeks, more if needed. Thinking about prolonging this to kill off my gyno that I've had since a young age.

Bioforge in the last week of PCT

Let the gains begin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a side note, I'm extremely excited to see the recomp effect and strength increase. HOPEFULLY I can finally shoulder press those 100's. Been so tempting, but haven't ever been able to get that high.

I will be eating consistently throughout the day, just slightly above maintenance.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    forgive me for being a bit late but... AWESOME lats bruh!
    When will you be starting the run? And how much are you shoulder pressing now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty much set in stone on the halo. Do I expect crazy results? No. I'm hoping to dry out and increase strength. I haven't done enough research on the mecha to even consider it an option. Been going over logs on the epi andro and halo for a while and decided since I have a doctor backing me now, I might as well add the halo in.

I was going to use erase pro for the sake of less pills to hopefully keep any unwanted estrogen at bay. Pct will be extended.

As for the epiandro, I went with the PN over IML because it's double the strength. Doesn't have the pepper in it though. Hopefully that doesn't affect it negatively.

I like to say I'm shoulder pressing the 90's, but its rough. I can get 85's solo for clean reps, but the 90's are ridiculously hard for me, even with assistance on the first rep. Can't get them consistently.

I'm a big fan of dumbell over barbell work. I know it will vary based on diet and genetics, but what should I realistically be expecting strength wise? One log I saw reported pressing 20lbs more per dumbell on flat bench for reps.

Hopefully starting in a week, but it depends on shipping. Just started my cycle support.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I like to say I'm shoulder pressing the 90's, but its rough. I can get 85's solo for clean reps, but the 90's are ridiculously hard for me, even with assistance on the first rep. Can't get them consistently.

I'm a big fan of dumbell over barbell work. I know it will vary based on diet and genetics, but what should I realistically be expecting strength wise? One log I saw reported pressing 20lbs more per dumbell on flat bench for reps.

Hopefully starting in a week, but it depends on shipping. Just started my cycle support.
    For 18, 85's solo is really outstanding bro and way above what most 18 year old would shoulder press!! Last year before I started leaning out I repped out 100's solo and 110's with a spotter... Now I'm stuck at 90's but with a lot of difficulties... 30 pounds lighter in weight @ lower than 170 right now. But then again, I'm 26.... When I was 18 I was nowhere NEAR where you are. You have a lot of potential bro.

I'll be following your log my friend!