User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Considering a cycle, first timer

In have a suggestion. Skip the erase pro. Halodrol does not aromatize estrogen, so epiandro (a dht precursor) will dry you out plenty and harden you up. Erase on top of the epiandro could unlubricate the joints and there is simply no need for this.

Halodrol... it takes 3 weeks to really kick in so 4 weeks is a waste, and in my mind, 6+ is optimal. I have run it many many times. Week 3 things start "happening". You'll see what I mean when you get there.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    In have a suggestion. Skip the erase pro. Halodrol does not aromatize estrogen, so epiandro (a dht precursor) will dry you out plenty and harden you up. Erase on top of the epiandro could unlubricate the joints and there is simply no need for this.

Halodrol... it takes 3 weeks to really kick in so 4 weeks is a waste, and in my mind, 6+ is optimal. I have run it many many times. Week 3 things start "happening". You'll see what I mean when you get there.
    Should I run it for 5 instead? I was trying to keep it shorter since that's definitely the harsher compound.

As for the erase, I'll keep it on hand in case my body increases its estrogen production, but won't use it unless needed. Keeping estrogen low will also minimize acne, correct?

I appreciate all the advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    For 18, 85's solo is really outstanding bro and way above what most 18 year old would shoulder press!! Last year before I started leaning out I repped out 100's solo and 110's with a spotter... Now I'm stuck at 90's but with a lot of difficulties... 30 pounds lighter in weight @ lower than 170 right now. But then again, I'm 26.... When I was 18 I was nowhere NEAR where you are. You have a lot of potential bro.

I'll be following your log my friend!
    90's at 170 is insane.

Made me feel pretty bad when I saw a guy around my weight pressing 315 on seated barbell shoulder press....

Still can't make up my mind on the diet aspect. Part of me wants to pound down the calories to get as big and strong as possible, but then I will regret it later when I have to cut again.... Seems like I'm always cutting because of how fast I pack on the fat when bulking.

On the other end of the spectrum, I definitely don't want to eat minimal calories and just waste a cycle. If I eat 200 or so above maintenance, I should still lean out and get all kinds of vascularity/striations at the end, correct?

As a side note about the strength, I trained at the same gym antoine vaillant and a couple other monsters a little while ago and adapted a similar training style. If anyone thinks he or any of the pro's actually lifts like all the articles about them, they are crazy. WAY more volume. Ever since I've been using this method, I've packed on some wild strength. long warmup, couple sets of low reps with stupid heavy weight, couple sets with heavy weight/clean form focusing on time under tension, then finally a couple sets of high reps/lower weight to complete failure. After all this, move on to the next exercise.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Growth Plates.

Not sure on the validity of this, but I'd def advise to wait until at least 21 yrs old before using AAS.

Femur:
    The 3 epiphyses/growth plates at upper end fuse at 18years
    The 1 epiphysis/growth plate at lower end fuse at 20 years

Tibia:
    Upper end fuses at 16-18 years
    Lower end fuses at 15-17 years

Humerus:
    Upper end during 20th year
    Lower end at about 16 years

Radius:
    Upper end during 18th year
    Lower end at 20 years

Take care!
    Last edited by markam; 04-27-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Growth Plates.

Not sure on the validity of this, but I'd def advise to wait until at least 21 yrs old before using AAS.

Femur:
    The 3 epiphyses/growth plates at upper end fuse at 18years
    The 1 epiphysis/growth plate at lower end fuse at 20 years

Tibia:
    Upper end fuses at 16-18 years
    Lower end fuses at 15-17 years

Humerus:
    Upper end during 20th year
    Lower end at about 16 years

Radius:
    Upper end during 18th year
    Lower end at 20 years

Take care!

I saw these exact stats before. This is just one of the multiple reasons why I was so apprehensive to start the cycle. It's a risk, but I think I'm doing this as smart as I can and am being monitored by a doctor the whole time.

As a side note, I decided to eat all the junk foods I've been craving this weekend to get them out of my system. Upping the cardio to 30 minutes a session from here on out until the end of my cycle. Also got a new training partner. He wasn't able to train consistently for a while due to a job, but he's back in it 100% now. Going to use each other to push ourselves beyond failure each and every day. Should be some excellent results, I'll start a log when it begins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing around with the idea of running it again....

I have some compounds on hand, but I can easily flip these and do something else. Want to run a 4-6 week cut cycle. Epistane perhaps?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Playing around with the idea of running it again....

I have some compounds on hand, but I can easily flip these and do something else. Want to run a 4-6 week cut cycle. Epistane perhaps?
    I would suggest you not to do it, if you have to do it than go with testosterone as main player. IMO, testosterone is one of safest of all compounds, if not safest.
    You may also add masteron.

But, best would be to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I would suggest you not to do it, if you have to do it than go with testosterone as main player. IMO, testosterone is one of safest of all compounds, if not safest.
    You may also add masteron.

But, best would be to wait.
    I know it would be best to wait, but the back of my mind knows I'll end up cycling next year, and I'd rather just do it now when I have access to better nutrition (homemade foods, not just dining halls). I'd also end up getting bunk gear probably with my luck.

I can't bring myself to pin now. Proviron instead perhaps? Oral trest+epitren?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I know it would be best to wait, but the back of my mind knows I'll end up cycling next year, and I'd rather just do it now when I have access to better nutrition (homemade foods, not just dining halls). I'd also end up getting bunk gear probably with my luck.
    I can't bring myself to pin now. Proviron instead perhaps? Oral trest+epitren?
    If you cant pin, it means you're not ready yet, IMO. Prohormones IMO are not worth it, and actually sides are usually worse than with testosterone, injecting yourself is not as bad as it seems, its bit weird first time to do it, somehow its difficult to "stab" yourself but once you do it its piece of cake.

You know, once you start with cycling- usually is no way out, and other thing is, before you go- you need to accept possibility that you may not recover.
    Most people do recover, but not all. And from my observations- general trend is that testosterone level slowly diminish with time.
    I may sound as hypocrite as I do mess with my own hormones- but I done it only after my hormone levels were in drain, otherwise I would never do it. Honestly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I'm not so sure about the not pinning=not ready, but I can see where you're coming from with that.

That's my concern on there being no way out. It's addicting to see yourself change so quickly and nobody can resist it. One cycle leads to another. I don't think the single cycle would have any negative results, but it's the repetition of them.

At the end of the day, I'm the only one that can make the final decision. I just can't decide.