User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ I'm not so sure about the not pinning=not ready, but I can see where you're coming from with that.
    That's my concern on there being no way out. It's addicting to see yourself change so quickly and nobody can resist it. One cycle leads to another. I don't think the single cycle would have any negative results, but it's the repetition of them.
    At the end of the day, I'm the only one that can make the final decision. I just can't decide.
    Very good post, and indeed it is your choice.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have cycles planned out, an understanding of compounds, and have done plenty of research. The only step from here it to make the actual choice.

The only thing holding me back is the long term effects. I've seen plenty of logs/ have personal experiences with those who have done it right, wrong, and at various ages, but I've never actually read anyone's opinion on it 5-10 years later with the negative effects. Ideally, I'd like to find a log where someone took them at 17-20 years old and reported back later. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing that's noteworthy is that If I cycle now, I will be close to the doctor who has known me my entire life and already decided to support me no matter what decision I make here. If I wait, I'll have no actual support.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is another noteworthy thing to consider, and I think/hope I'll get some support for this viewpoint: You seem like a smart and articulate young guy, obviously very strong and well put together for your age. Here is the simple truth: you are setting yourself up for a life of dependence on AAS/PH's. If/when you run your first cycle no matter how mild you will blow up like a tick, especially with your diet and training. You will be accused of juicing by all the guys at your gym and they will be 75% correct. You will never again be satisfied with natty training and will live your life cycle to cycle, growing weary of PH's and graduating to AAS. Having to rely on SERM's and AI's at such a young age is really quite a shame regardless of what any doctor says. I think most of us wish we had your drive and dedication at 18 and want you to make a smart decision. Fuck, I wish I still got random boners 10 times a day and could send a harpoon of jizz across a football field...

You dont have to go very far to find all kinds of "advice" and people who will guide you thru every step of the process. You have received great advice here from some very smart guys who would not steer you wrong. Having said all of this I think you need to be patient. Spend an hour browsing some of the other forums. You are twice the size of most of the clowns who gobble PH's and talk about their sick gains. It's a very slippery slope and I can tell you I'm fighting the temptation to run a summer cycle right now. I hate the feeling of being shut down and subsequent recovery, I had a gyno scare on my last cycle despite running a SERM/AI and it scared the shit out of me. Despite all that I want to be bigger then I am now, for no discernable reason. It's a complete mind fuck, don't let anyone tell you different. 18 is a pretty tender age to start a journey with no end in sight. Just my thoughts, perhaps I'm about to get flamed but I think this is worth mentioning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Here is another noteworthy thing to consider, and I think/hope I'll get some support for this viewpoint: You seem like a smart and articulate young guy, obviously very strong and well put together for your age. Here is the simple truth: you are setting yourself up for a life of dependence on AAS/PH's. If/when you run your first cycle no matter how mild you will blow up like a tick, especially with your diet and training. You will be accused of juicing by all the guys at your gym and they will be 75% correct. You will never again be satisfied with natty training and will live your life cycle to cycle, growing weary of PH's and graduating to AAS. Having to rely on SERM's and AI's at such a young age is really quite a shame regardless of what any doctor says. I think most of us wish we had your drive and dedication at 18 and want you to make a smart decision. Fuck, I wish I still got random boners 10 times a day and could send a harpoon of jizz across a football field...

You dont have to go very far to find all kinds of "advice" and people who will guide you thru every step of the process. You have received great advice here from some very smart guys who would not steer you wrong. Having said all of this I think you need to be patient. Spend an hour browsing some of the other forums. You are twice the size of most of the clowns who gobble PH's and talk about their sick gains. It's a very slippery slope and I can tell you I'm fighting the temptation to run a summer cycle right now. I hate the feeling of being shut down and subsequent recovery, I had a gyno scare on my last cycle despite running a SERM/AI and it scared the shit out of me. Despite all that I want to be bigger then I am now, for no discernable reason. It's a complete mind fuck, don't let anyone tell you different. 18 is a pretty tender age to start a journey with no end in sight. Just my thoughts, perhaps I'm about to get flamed but I think this is worth mentioning.
    Why would you get flamed for it? It's a very down to earth post with lots of quality info. I know that if I do cycle, there's no end in site and it will continue, that's part of the reason why I'm apprehensive. More cycles=more chance for things to go wrong. I'm telling myself no for now, but if I can't be happy in the next few months I'll just man up and pin in order to get the best/safest results.

EDIT

Thinking twice about this again... I'll go get my hormones checked and decide from there. If it's ridiculously high, I'll stay that way. If it's low, I'll reconsider and might just cycle. Obviously, I can't tell what it's at right now. The fact that I have had gyno my whole life and was obese makes me think it will be on the lower end, but nothing too bad since I am making gains.

If I do this, do I go on a low dose of something mild for 6 weeks or just hit it and quit it for 4 with something more harsh? I'll get shut down either way, so does it really matter?
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-21-2014 at 05:42 PM.