Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diet on cycle?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I eat pop tarts post workout.

Recently switched to organic pop tarts, so you know...organic and shit dawg.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got your diet down as far as cleanliness, but it looks like you don't eat a whole lot for how big you are, unless you're stuffing a lot down on your dinner.

but obviously it depends on the individual

and yes, add some high GI carbs PWO. I like protein right after and carbs about 20 mins after that
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    you got your diet down as far as cleanliness, but it looks like you don't eat a whole lot for how big you are, unless you're stuffing a lot down on your dinner.

but obviously it depends on the individual

and yes, add some high GI carbs PWO. I like protein right after and carbs about 20 mins after that
    I get all the cals in at dinner time. If I eat more throughout the day, I end up overeating and going my calories by dinner.

I also have a ridiculously low maintenance and always have...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that the post workout sugars don't do a whole lot unless you're quite large you can tell when the muscle is empty or full so you can use sugar if you feel it's needed. I usually pass on it because I have enough glycogen and blood sugar hanging out.

As far as food I would up calories a little more your compounds should increase your metabolism and so you're certainly going to need more food because of that. For the cleanliness I worry about food quality not so much "oh don't eat fat or salt" bs. I use kerrygold butter or olive oil on lots of things probably 20-40g of fat just from butter a day and there isn't a huge different in body fat.

So eat more quality food and see what happens if you get watery or something just dump calories for a few days and elevate legs while sleeping you'll dump water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I've noticed that the post workout sugars don't do a whole lot unless you're quite large you can tell when the muscle is empty or full so you can use sugar if you feel it's needed. I usually pass on it because I have enough glycogen and blood sugar hanging out.

As far as food I would up calories a little more your compounds should increase your metabolism and so you're certainly going to need more food because of that. For the cleanliness I worry about food quality not so much "oh don't eat fat or salt" bs. I use kerrygold butter or olive oil on lots of things probably 20-40g of fat just from butter a day and there isn't a huge different in body fat.

So eat more quality food and see what happens if you get watery or something just dump calories for a few days and elevate legs while sleeping you'll dump water.
    I load up on peanut butter. I need a high fat content or I seem to get achy joints and no sex drive. Not sure if there's any correlation, but definitely not a good combo at 18...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I load up on peanut butter. I need a high fat content or I seem to get achy joints and no sex drive. Not sure if there's any correlation, but definitely not a good combo at 18...
    I use Almond butter.

Lectins in Peanuts Clog Arteries
    Last edited by markam; 04-26-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post

Shit. I'm as good as dead now as I've eaten wayyyy too much.

I'll pick up some almond butter. Never tried it really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought almond butter. Little bit more bitter tasting, but should go pretty good in shakes to take the edge off the overly sweet taste.