User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What should I do with my PP leftovers?

I'm starting this topic, to get some reliable advises and feedback on what to do with my 3x AndroBulks, 1x AndroMass and 2x AndroHard.

As some of you might know, I stated in my log that the cycle I'm currently on, would be the last ''aggressive cycle''. I have to say I'm LOVING it so far... but because of personal circumstances I cannot have anything that's even considered ''grey'' in my possession anymore by early next year. It sucks big time, but there are more important things in my personal life than ''using hormones''.

This means I cannot even use any SERM's, AI's or hCG any more after this current run. (No, not even research chemicals... even my rats are not to happy about this ).

I know that it's a TERRIBLE idea to run PCT without SERM's... even if it's a 6 week cycle. So I already sold the remaining Ultradrol's and Mechabol's I had.

I was originally planning on running just the Androseries for 6 weeks and use just TRS + TCF-1 for PCT, since to my understanding it would've still been worth the run, because of the excellent OTC products of the Great Primordial Performance.

However FDA ruined my 2013 plan big time. Since this was unexpected I didn't get the chance to buy any TRSv2....

So taking all of this into consideration, putting yourself in my shoes, and in my irreversible situation, what would be ''the wise thing'' to do?

1) Keep my Androseries, and run it 6-weeks, using an alternative OTC PCT that would be ''worth'' the run? (meaning that after PCT I would still keep decent amount of the gains I've made on-cycle).

or

2) Start looking for a good deal and sell them?

To me, it makes more sense to invest the money in something that would benefit me in the long run. So it would NOT make any sense to run a cycle that would make me look good for a few weeks, and then I'm back to ground 0.

Any suggestions and honest advise would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well TRS wasn't the end all be all of OTC PCT.

You can ask on buy/sell sections of forums for a bottle of Sustain Alpha.

You can promise to sell me 1 bottle of Androhard come spring time. At a fair price of course.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Well TRS wasn't the end all be all of OTC PCT.

You can ask on buy/sell sections of forums for a bottle of Sustain Alpha.

You can promise to sell me 1 bottle of Androhard come spring time. At a fair price of course.
    Haha well, ''if'' I decide to sell them, I should be able to sell them around the end of April, since I'll be in the states for 2 weeks anyway.

If I could still find some TRS or an alternative I might keep them for future cycles though. But I'll keep you in mind bro, in case I end up selling them!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal.

If your interested, PM and I could go over what supps would be your best bet for OTC PCT.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would keep them in the fridge for furure runs if i was you.
    trs looks to be in stock on the mother site just the SA is liqua vade.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you can still piece together the TRS, just not the topical sustain.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say sell it if you don't have time to run them completely before your ban on grey area stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think the LV SA would work just fine in PCT for an all PP run. If you were running that Ultradrol you sold I would not use the LV SA.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am looking for 2 bottole of AH for my cycle!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sell now, you can easily get retail or a bit more, with the recent events the demand is high