Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Syringes...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Syringes...

I've just been loading slins with Trest Ace while watching Tv. Helps to develop patience. We'll see how long this lasts in the coming weeks, will probably change to back loading as I add another compound .

I prefer the slins for ED research.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bd in all fields.

18g to draw, 25g to administer.

Use slins whenever I need smaller groups. I've found some makes have crappy seals of the plunger to the sides of the housing, or where the hypo attached isn't tight, I always tighten my hypos way down before doing anything.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always used 25+ but recently looked at 23g for pinning and after your first pin you don't notice a difference. But it's much faster, which is subjective, since the cottonseed oil I use is thick as fuck, but if your oil glides easy on a 25g there's no reason not to. My 25g were taking like 1.5min per ml, which was probably causing more damage by the needle tip moving around from pushing for 1.5mins..than a 23g for 30secs would do.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever backloaded slins? It only takes about 15 seconds to inject a ml... Honestly easy to go faster than my muscle can handle. Plus they are so easy to preload and then heat before use!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, never heard of it..I always wondered what this shit was when I heard people say it. Let me look it up. Thanks for the tip, I was always just like god my gear sucks how do these people all use slin pins lol

Ager looking it up I did use a 1ml for a while but no slin tip. Didn't think oil would go through. But I'd need a longer tip for ass shots..what do you do to circumvent that short slin tip? For a while Id just use a 1ml syringe. It cut my injection time by about 50%...but I then had to pin 3-4x a week since the barrel held less content..idk which method I liekdd more..I like less frequent pinning usually.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 02-07-2015 at 01:32 PM.