User Tag List

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive as always man. And please don't try 315 again without a spotter bro... You are an asset to this forum! We need you alive!!

Really looking forward to that video! Like Ry said... we don't come CLOSE to that weight. Yet it's easy stuff for guys like Sorrow...
    Sorrow you still here bruh?!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah so i recommend instead of the heavy deads, hit some higher reps. start experimenting with deficit deads as well, keep form strict. it's humbling and overall probably a better exercise

405 on those will probably be your max the first time on a 4 inch deficit

dont fucking bench that much without a spotter especially on decline. at least on flat you can let it rest on chest. decline could break your neck.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things went south REAL fast today. I was feeling it on squats, so I pushed it.

135x20 pause
    185x8
    225x8
    315x5
    365x5
    405x2
    455x0

I slammed hard on the 455. I had a spot, but he didn't know what to do. Shoulder got a shooting pain out of the hole (too narrow of hand placement?), hand flew off the bar and onto the pin (didn't think about it, it just went there out of reaction), bar rolled off back and smacked my hand.

Ice and ibuprofen right now. This could be bad.

I count by 25's and 45's with my training....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Things went south REAL fast today. I was feeling it on squats, so I pushed it.

135x20 pause
    185x8
    225x8
    315x5
    365x5
    405x2
    455x0

I slammed hard on the 455. I had a spot, but he didn't know what to do. Shoulder got a shooting pain out of the hole (too narrow of hand placement?), hand flew off the bar and onto the pin (didn't think about it, it just went there out of reaction), bar rolled off back and smacked my hand.

Ice and ibuprofen right now. This could be bad.

I count by 25's and 45's with my training....
    Damn bro that sounds horrible! Is it turning colors or anything?hope it's alright. That's messed up. I'd be so mad at that dood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    Damn bro that sounds horrible! Is it turning colors or anything?hope it's alright. That's messed up. I'd be so mad at that dood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Right now it's just swollen and painful to move. No color changes yet, but obviously some bruising.

I came down too fast without air in me. I could have had it otherwise.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I'm okay never going below the 5-6 rep range...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    This is why I'm okay never going below the 5-6 rep range...

Boooooo. You gotta have some fun though. I practically live in the 3 rep range. Work my way up to a heavy set, then back down. People literally stop and stare during shoulder and back days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention that before squats I tried a new tricep exercise that someone showed me. Use the rope, set it to the highest point on the cable tower, use ~60lbs and grip both "strands" of the rope with one hand, performing one hand pushdowns squeezing at lockout and kicking your elbow back at the bottom of the rep to get a bigger stretch.

12 reps in my triceps got a mind blowing pump. My long head is overdeveloped from years of skullcrushers and overhead extensions. With this, the lateral head looked like a snake ripping out of my skin all the way down to my elbow. I'm not even lean right now either.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Forgot to mention that before squats I tried a new tricep exercise that someone showed me. Use the rope, set it to the highest point on the cable tower, use ~60lbs and grip both "strands" of the rope with one hand, performing one hand pushdowns squeezing at lockout and kicking your elbow back at the bottom of the rep to get a bigger stretch.

12 reps in my triceps got a mind blowing pump. My long head is overdeveloped from years of skullcrushers and overhead extensions. With this, the lateral head looked like a snake ripping out of my skin all the way down to my elbow. I'm not even lean right now either.
    Dude! Next Thursday I'm doing this!!! Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took two days off, might take tomorrow as well. I hate the feeling of rest days, but I'm just beat down.

On a plus side, went to my college orientation and decided to get a testosterone increase in other ways than drugs.