User Tag List

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

This is why I love this forum. Guys here are 1) smart 2) have years of experience to match their knowledge and 3) actually care about the other members enough to tell them (in a nice way, even) when they think there are missteps about to be taken.

KG, I told you from the beginning how I felt about it, but at the same time I don't want to withhold information from you on cycling and see you go forward anyway without the knowledge you need.

I observed the language change pretty quickly from "I'm only considering" and "I want to learn" into "I'm doing". I understand being impatient and in hurry to progress because I've been there at your age.. of course, at that age, I remember ignoring a lot of advice I was given because I was pretty sure I knew better. It often seems to go with the territory of youth.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll tell you from experience that there isn't much YOUR PCP dr could rx you to help you come back. He could maybe send you to a endo or a urologist, but he wouldn't be able to rx you a SERM or hcg... Insurance right now would red flag the hell out of a Primary care physician for doing something like that. My buddy who is 31 is getting shit from the insurance company for the dr rxing him some test. That'as just one example.

Either way, you have an amazing physique, and to go messing with your natty test levels right now for a cycle that you are posing, is just not worth it. The last thing on your mind right now needs to be anabolics. Start reading books on diets such as Carb Backloading, Carb Night Solutions, or Intermittent Fasting. Have you ever tried those diets?

You're very young and have your entire life to continue reading and studying the human body, the endocrine system, and various different diets and training styles.

& You're pulling 600#! Come on man, that's pretty sick!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    This is why I love this forum. Guys here are 1) smart 2) have years of experience to match their knowledge
    What am I the counterweight... can't have you guys being too careful, can we?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    What am I the counterweight... can't have you guys being too careful, can we?
    Lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'll tell you from experience that there isn't much YOUR PCP dr could rx you to help you come back. He could maybe send you to a endo or a urologist, but he wouldn't be able to rx you a SERM or hcg... Insurance right now would red flag the hell out of a Primary care physician for doing something like that. My buddy who is 31 is getting shit from the insurance company for the dr rxing him some test. That'as just one example.

Either way, you have an amazing physique, and to go messing with your natty test levels right now for a cycle that you are posing, is just not worth it. The last thing on your mind right now needs to be anabolics. Start reading books on diets such as Carb Backloading, Carb Night Solutions, or Intermittent Fasting. Have you ever tried those diets?

You're very young and have your entire life to continue reading and studying the human body, the endocrine system, and various different diets and training styles.

& You're pulling 600#! Come on man, that's pretty sick!
    I've tried running IF for a while. It was great for losing weight in general, but I find that after a while, I just end up losing mass alongside with the fat. Also dabbled with carbs in the morning/none post workout, keto (hated it...), and am currently doing the oldschool bro method with multiple meals throughout the day.

Appreciate the compliments on the deadlift. Just wish my other lifts would get into proportion with it

Delaying this cycle for a bit as previously mentioned. Going to give myself some more thinking before jumping into it. As I said before, I don't want to be that runs a compound and completely regrets it later. Trying to learn as much as I can still. Sure, some aspects of this can only be learned through use, but I don't want to come out in 3-5 years and hate myself for what I did. Just know that I'm not ignoring any of this advice. I'm sure you guys see plenty of teens on here who are dead set with cycling, but don't have the foundation/experience to even consider it in reality.

Curious on albuterol and clen though. Would this be safe for me to use? Haven't done nearly enough research on it as I said before, but it could be another option to look in to. Looks like there's no real shutdown associated with it, so the only sides are the temporary ones that you experience on the ~2 week use if I understand correctly.

Would running the nolva solo for gyno reduction be a bad choice as well?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raloxifene would be a much much better choice, (if you really need it).

By delaying your cycle you will end up gaining more in the long run, imo.

Also, stick to ECA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the pics you posted on another thread. Great physique man! As all the others have stated hold off for a couple of years, and then decide if its something you want to do. Ive seen countless logs of people running cycles 4 or more times a year, abusing harsh orals, and still don't look even remotely like your physique. You have some great genetics, take advantage of them, and you're test levels now while you're still young.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's talk about a way to make get your bench and squat numbers up, you should create a new thread and abandon this one... You won't be making this dumb decision anytime soon. If you need the cash, you can also sell everything you bought here, just saying.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^this. I cant teach you some Jedi mind tricks my young padawan and you'll be able to lift anything
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Raloxifene would be a much much better choice, (if you really need it).

By delaying your cycle you will end up gaining more in the long run, imo.

Also, stick to ECA.

ECA never did much in the past for me (tried it for a week). Caffeine has zero effect except making me piss every five seconds. The bronkaid I used had no effect either.

I had an albuterol inhaler as a kid. Is this the same type of albuterol that some use for cutting?