User Tag List

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    You could do sumo deads, stiff leg deads, weighted lunges, calf raises body weight to failure x 3, would prob start that day by full stretching. But I wouldn't personally run 2 leg days into each other.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This will be day #3 on legs. Can't do deads, too much stress on my shoulder right now. Sticking to things where I don't have to move at all. Already going to hands on the hack squats.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, I was reading on your shoulder problem. That is one of the worst things ever, to get injuries (especially shoulder) while on cycle. Do you feel any sense of recovery though? or does the pain remain the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Bro, I was reading on your shoulder problem. That is one of the worst things ever, to get injuries (especially shoulder) while on cycle. Do you feel any sense of recovery though? or does the pain remain the same?
    As much as I want to say no because of the whole not being able to hit upper body, there have been improvements. Day #1 I couldn't even move it. I can now move it anywhere with just slight pain in areas, definitely lacking strength though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the odds that the superdmz is bunk? I got it from an authorized IML retailer, I'm just not feeling anything other than sweat.

As a side note, I got new clen. Hopping back on at 50mcg, upping the dosage as I feel necessary for the next two weeks.

Other good news. The pump today was out of this world. I don't even have big legs , but they were complimented by multiple people saying my calves and legs looked huge. I can actually say that they looked inflated today.

Leg press: 3x30 at 5 plates a side, 3x8 at 9 plates a side, dropsets 9 plates down to 1.
    Hack sqauts: didn't count sets/reps/weight.
    Leg extensions: 20 sets of 10, 10 second rest between each set.
    Leg extension one leg: 3x20, no resting. Focusing on the contraction and "lockout" portion of the movement.
    Hamstring curls: 20x10 with 10 second rest. 3x8 slow paused.
    calf raises: didn't count sets/reps

I couldn't really walk after this, so no cardio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killed it today. Absolutely no other way to describe the workout. I'm disgustingly sore, but oh well?

Legs again. I was able to do regular squats with a wide grip when using kt tape. Squat shoes make all the difference in the world.

Back squats:
    135x20
    225x10
    315x8
    405x3
    225x50 pause and go as needed. This was miserable after 35.

Leg extensions
    20 sets of 10, 10 second rest

Hamstring curls
    20 sets of 10, 10 second rest

Calf raises
    abs
    20 minutes cardio

cramps are starting to kick in from the clen. Upped it to 100mcg. Loving it. The shakes are a little sketchy, but it's not so much in the hands, more-so with my knees/legs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you 225 is miserable after 20 and I completely fail at 25 lol

- - - Updated - - -

And that's coming from a 185 warm up. I can't even squat 405 so I don't even know what's going on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Fuck you 225 is miserable after 20 and I completely fail at 25 lol

- - - Updated - - -

And that's coming from a 185 warm up. I can't even squat 405 so I don't even know what's going on
    Warmup with the bar, then throw 135 and just sit in the hole for a while on each rep. After this I just go straight towards my working sets with 45's. Seems to really help when I sit in the hole to stretch everything out. Do you use a belt? It makes all the difference in the world for me for keeping my core tight and form on point. Also, give a 5/3/1 program a try on squats. Still do hypertrophy movements and higher reps after this, but going heavy for low reps really helped up my strength. Only downside is that I did this too long with benching/shoulders/back and am starting to feel it now...

225x50 was rest/pause though. Didn't re rack, but I had to stand as if I was doing lunges for about 10-15 seconds every now and then just to take a breather, then get back into form and go at it.

EDIT

After training, before my cardio, I experienced an ab cramp that rendered me immobile for about 15 minutes straight. All I could do was lay on the ground in pain. Gotta up my water and potassium intake a bit.
    Last edited by KGPL; 07-03-2014 at 01:59 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On what Weekend said... even if you rest with that weight on your dead exhausted legs.... 50?!?! What kind of machine are you?!

I think the most I ever did, which was solid below parallel at 225 was about 27... and I was aiming for 30 but just could NOT reach it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These weren't your ordinary rests, lets establish that. I literally stood like a lunge and just poured sweat everywhere. Music blasting and had a cardio bunny for motivation right in front of me

The sad thing is, my legs are a genetically weak point, like my chest I can move lots of weight, but ehhh I'm done with that and need to focus on reps a bit more.

I took that whole 50 rep challenge thing that t nation had to the test. Throw your bodyweight on and blast it out for 50 reps and pause as needed. I'm probably a bit under 225, but it's close enough.

EDIT
    Saturday marks 1 week off from any upper body movements. I will train upper again on saturday with a light full body workout. Fuck injuries, gains need to be made.
    Last edited by KGPL; 07-03-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hollllllly fuck I was scarred shitless this morning. Messed up my dosing. Thought I was taking 1ml nolva, ended up with 200mcg clen total from the wrong bottle. Realized it a few minutes later. Flooded myself with water, bananas, salt, and food. Little shaky still, but it's all good now.

legs again. Had to cut back the volume, I can't physically do another day of this. So drained.

Squats
    135x20
    185x15
    225x15
    315x10
    405x2
    405x1
    405x1
    315x5

leg extensions
    20x10, 10 seconds rest between each set

Hamstring curls