User Tag List

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    ^^^this. I cant teach you some Jedi mind tricks my young padawan and you'll be able to lift anything

Need these mind tricks asap.

Couldn't even hit 405 today on squats with wraps. Leaned forward a bit and it threw me off. After this, I could barely hit 315... Sucks when you miss a lift and it ruins your focus.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Need these mind tricks asap.

Couldn't even hit 405 today on squats with wraps. Leaned forward a bit and it threw me off. After this, I could barely hit 315... Sucks when you miss a lift and it ruins your focus.
    How do you pull? Conventional or sumo? I'd like to see a vid of your 600 DL. If you're leaning forward, you're not tight enough, the bar could be too high, or your elbows are coming up and not staying by your side when coming out of the hole. It could be a couple other things too, but these are some things I would watch out for.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    How do you pull? Conventional or sumo? I'd like to see a vid of your 600 DL. If you're leaning forward, you're not tight enough, the bar could be too high, or your elbows are coming up and not staying by your side when coming out of the hole. It could be a couple other things too, but these are some things I would watch out for.
    I'll try to get a video up sometime. Conventional for 6 weeks, then sumo for two, and repeat this cycle. Haven't pulled anything above 545 in a while though. The 600 was the longest rep on the face of the earth. Got it off the floor quick, but it stalled before lockout. It felt like an hour that I was fighting it, then finally drove those hips and forced the shoulders back that last few inches of the pull. Looked down to see the floor covered in sweat, was bleeding in my mouth, bloodshot eyes, blood covering shins, and hands even ripped open. Looked like someone stabbed me... Decided to drop the weight to something I can hit without taxing myself to that level.

I squat low bar. Fine right out of the hole, but when I come up my chest tends to sink down, transferring the load off my heels. It's probably just me trying to move too much weight realistically.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
    - Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
    - Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
    - Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
    - Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

I think I might go this route; the next 6 weeks I'll devote to just pounding in food and getting as strong/big as possible. Been trying to recomp/cut for too long now. I'll bulk as hard as I can at this time, then cut for 6 after. I'll probably implement something like albuterol or clen during the cut as that is clearly a better choice than playing with hormones. If I'm not satisfied at this point, then I'll go back to dabbling with the idea of a cycle. Sure, bodybuilding is a long process, but I feel as if I'm at a point where not much is happening. Strength has come to a stopping point, joints begin to ache if I try to up the weight, and physique hasn't changed much lately. Spinning the wheels and going nowhere.

I've done similar stuff like this in the past, but never when I was even close to my current strength levels.
    Last edited by KGPL; 05-02-2014 at 04:18 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Head up chest up!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make a new log and all the members can help/critique different areas. You may not think your physique is changing but others can tell. If you are hitting a plateau switch up style of lifting and play around with diet. Take advantage of all the members knowledge and experience like you are, there is so much on this board.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Make a new log and all the members can help/critique different areas. You may not think your physique is changing but others can tell. If you are hitting a plateau switch up style of lifting and play around with diet. Take advantage of all the members knowledge and experience like you are, there is so much on this board.
    Ahhh... plateau busters... one of my favorite things. Post up a thread and contribute a few ideas.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure Nolva works better than ralox for me. And I think torem works even better than Nolva.

If I were you and I was hell bent on cycling... Run 11-kt and epiandro for 6 weeks. Say easier on your system than these methyls which are much more suppressive. Everyone I know who did epiandro had a period of extra gains after the cycle, leading me to believe that it actually doesn't cause any kind of heavy suppression.

11-oxo worked really well for me on a cut. 11-kt will be better.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read that you decided to not cycle. Nice call.

My friend got roid like gains from just using a serm. Try torem or Nolva solo for your gyno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nolva works better than ralox for me. And I think torem works even better than Nolva.

If I were you and I was hell bent on cycling... Run 11-kt and epiandro for 6 weeks. Say easier on your system than these methyls which are much more suppressive. Everyone I know who did epiandro had a period of extra gains after the cycle, leading me to believe that it actually doesn't cause any kind of heavy suppression.

11-oxo worked really well for me on a cut. 11-kt will be better.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read that you decided to not cycle. Nice call.

My friend got roid like gains from just using a serm. Try torem or Nolva solo for your gyno.

Going to bulk HARD for the 6 weeks. Picked up some mass gainer too to help me get extra cals in throughout the day. Looking at a 4500-5000cal bulk right now, cutting back on cardio. After this, I'll cut and introduce the nolva. I'll be using legitimate nolva, not research chemical stuff so I know it won't be bunk.

Then for 6 weeks I'll cut back to 2.5k cals with high amounts of HIIT cardio and IF again. Looking at clen, albuterol, or even an e/c/y stack. I could also pick up some meds (can't remember the name right now...) for metabolism easily as I had thyroid issues as a kid, and still do. I just offset the issue by lifting with stupid high volume and intensity.