User Tag List

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting this bulk off right with a chest/back/bi/tri workout. Focus on a couple movements for each, mainly just to increase the frequency for each group.

Flat dumbell bench
    3x8 100lb dumbells
    1x10 90lb dumbells

Flat barbell bench
    3x6 225
    1x5 185+bands, dropset to 185x5, dropset to 135x10
    135x15 focusing on contractions, not locked out or touching chest, slow movements.

Machine chest press
    4x7-8 250lbs

Wide pullups
    3 sets to failure, from a dead hang, focusing stretch

Cable rows
    3x12 220lbs

Parallel lat pulldown, wide
    230lbs 4x6

Wide lat pulldowns
    3 sets of 180lbs to failure, focused on stretch/contraction

Dumbell rows
    100lbs 3x12

Dips
    Bodyweight, 3x20

Straight arm rope pulldowns
    3x12, no clue on weight. Went light for the stretch.

Tricep pushdowns with rope
    3x7 no clue on weight again

Strict form across body hammer curls
    3x12 50lbs.

Rear delt flies
    3x30, light.

Again, this is just a mix of everything to get some more frequency. Heavy weight+high volume happens when I focus specifically on individual muscle groups.

Been eating as much as I physically can. Trying to up the fats a bit to keep my joints in good shape as I up the weight on everything.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nolva works better than ralox for me. And I think torem works even better than Nolva.

Very surprised you say this. I thought that the accepted wisdom was that Raloxifene was far better at treating gyno than other serms. Nolva and Clomid may arguably be better PCT Serms, but for gyno, Raloxifene wins hands down.

Interestly, Raloxifene was perceived as not such a good Serm for PCT @60mgs ed, but apparently the dosage needs to be 120mgs, and Ralox can be dosed far higher as it is less toxic.

BTW

As PES Anabeta is non suppressive, I'm guessing that you could run it to no detriment? It's great to use as a bulkier and has natural anabolic effects. Believe me, it really is legit.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

All of this ^^^
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    All of this ^^^
    I'll try nolva for 2 months or so to see if it starts to even make a difference. If not, I'll take a bit of time off and switch to raloxifene.

Never had any luck with test boosters or seen any actual results from people. Granted, I haven't really tried anything other than APE, but all it did was just make me a walking erection.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe time time research possible side effects from serms - Raloxifene is your best bet.

I've used Anabeta many times and it really is without question effective.

Trust me, you will feel something
    Last edited by markam; 05-03-2014 at 01:10 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anabeta worked nice for me. I was actually thinking of getting some again for the end of the year or next year. If your eating high cals and training hard you WILL def feel SOMETHING like Mark said!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been trying to eat whatever I can today. Didn't realize how much PB I consumed until I wrote it out. Not tracking the macros, but they are pretty much on point.

7AM: 2 scoops of whey, almond milk, 1/2c oats, 4 T peanut butter, banana
    8:30 AM: Train
    Post workout: Banana+1 scoop whey+ 1/2C dry insta oats (didn't have any other carbs, just wanted something. Choked down the oats...)
    Post workout meal (ended up being about an hour after my workout): 6 eggs, 1/4c cheddar cheese, 7 slices of turkey bacon, 6 pieces of sausage (boiled off some of the fat first)
    1:00 PM: Two rice cakes with 4T Peanut butter+no sugar jelly
    3:00 PM: 8oz sirloin, 1 medium potato
    6:00 PM: Two grilled chicken breasts+broccoli+1 large sweet potato

Planning to eat two more meals. Carbs are a bit low right now so it might just be something like cereal, then some cottage cheese or greek yogurt before bed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a smart phone, get th MyFitnessPal app. Its super quick and easy to log your meals and find approximately where you're at for the day in macros. And if you eat mostly the same things day to day you just reuse and is even quicker. Just a thought, it really helped me out when I started using it
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    If you have a smart phone, get th MyFitnessPal app. Its super quick and easy to log your meals and find approximately where you're at for the day in macros. And if you eat mostly the same things day to day you just reuse and is even quicker. Just a thought, it really helped me out when I started using it

Already have it, just don't want to track as my diet won't be super consistent. Different meals, but still high protein/fats every day. Just going to eat by feel and by performance in the gym. Will try to throw 2lbs on each week as a baseline. Not too worried about fat gain.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure I got you. I need to use it cause I like being a fatass to much. I love my Cheetos and Oreos
    Been juicing since CapriSun