User Tag List

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    For sure I got you. I need to use it cause I like being a fatass to much. I love my Cheetos and Oreos
    Same. I have a weak spot for moose tracks ice cream and red velvet cake. I tend to keep these things as far away from me as I can, whether I'm cutting or bulking.

Definitely need to log EVERYTHING when I cut though.

As for the prvious question regarding clen, ecy, or albuterol... Doing some research I think it was t3 I was prescribed before. Probably still have a bottle laying around to be 100% certain, but I would just go in and renew the prescription since the thyroid issue still exists. Directly inherited from my dad.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay away from t3 man, especially if youre not running a strong anabolic. T3 is for thyroid, albuterol and clen is for asthma
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Stay away from t3 man, especially if youre not running a strong anabolic. T3 is for thyroid, albuterol and clen is for asthma

It might not have been t3 then, all I know was that about 4-5 years ago I was on thyroid meds. I'll try to find the old bottle of them for the specifics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then it was either t3 or t4, so youre correct. High doses of t3 will eat away your muscle quick status, well BB'ing doses not Dr doses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up 8lbs since I started the bulk. This is mostly glycogen+water weight though. Lost some ab definition, but who cares. Strength has already shot up, but that's expected at these ridiculous calories.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Up 8lbs since I started the bulk. This is mostly glycogen+water weight though. Lost some ab definition, but who cares. Strength has already shot up, but that's expected at these ridiculous calories.
    Does this mean we're gonna see that 600 pound deadlift video pretty soon??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Does this mean we're gonna see that 600 pound deadlift video pretty soon??
    Hopefully haha. Got 455+two 90lb resistance bands tied down to the floor. Granted, that tension doesn't kick in until knee height. Been doing band deadlifts a lot lately to help my lockouts.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had bands... Hopefully I would be able to buy some this year.
    My max deadlift was 500, not perfect form, but nailed it (posted a video of it an my log awhile ago). That was last year when I was 25 pounds heavier than I am now, and I used straps. These days no straps anymore, and my max is at 475 on my ''good days''. Sucks to lose strength...

I so want to finish my shredding goal already so I can get back to 500 and beyond!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strong men are strong. I cant wait to get back into lifting. Hopefully my shoulder doesn't hinder me, or my knee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I wish I had bands... Hopefully I would be able to buy some this year.
    My max deadlift was 500, not perfect form, but nailed it (posted a video of it an my log awhile ago). That was last year when I was 25 pounds heavier than I am now, and I used straps. These days no straps anymore, and my max is at 475 on my ''good days''. Sucks to lose strength...

I so want to finish my shredding goal already so I can get back to 500 and beyond!!
    I know the feeling, cutting makes you look better, but feels rough in the gym. Smart choice on ditching the straps, I find that they encourage me to lift more than I should and always result in an injury.

Get some of the elitefts bands. I like the 12" ones more than the long bands that anchor down to the platform. They are only ~$10 for a pair of them too.