User Tag List

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, those pics from the other thread... you have a better physique than 90% of the dudes I see on these forums. Not counting swole source, we're pretty dense with quality. But on other forums... yeah bro. Even with all those guys using PHs.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And aren't you talking about not being lean? Nigga you lean! You helllllla lean. U have quite the physique. Very sexy. Don't be tripping. Fuuuuk the ph's til your older. This foo did superdrol at 17.....not the greatest idea. For a while I didn't feel the same after cycle. Like libido wasn't what it used to be. I think a long course of Clomid helped....but regardless....this is coming from someone whose been where you are. I have to agree whole heartedly. Just give it some time. If you absolutely must use a hormone....use some kind of epiandro. That would be the least risky....but even then, it'd be better to just use some creatine hcl. Maybe some natty to boosters....and smoke weed and eat a lot. That's an awesome natty stack right there. Weed and some supps.

Oh.....and fuk bitches and all that shizz that y'all do also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    And aren't you talking about not being lean? Nigga you lean! You helllllla lean. U have quite the physique. Very sexy. Don't be tripping. Fuuuuk the ph's til your older. This foo did superdrol at 17.....not the greatest idea. For a while I didn't feel the same after cycle. Like libido wasn't what it used to be. I think a long course of Clomid helped....but regardless....this is coming from someone whose been where you are. I have to agree whole heartedly. Just give it some time. If you absolutely must use a hormone....use some kind of epiandro. That would be the least risky....but even then, it'd be better to just use some creatine hcl. Maybe some natty to boosters....and smoke weed and eat a lot. That's an awesome natty stack right there. Weed and some supps.

Oh.....and fuk bitches and all that shizz that y'all do also.

Laughed hard at this one.

Just curious, any other side effects you noticed that still linger? What's your age now? Superdrol is definitely one of the worst things you could put in your body at 17...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant speak for Nate but I started (unknowingly, although I should've researched) at 17. However I stopped till 21 after that 1st cycle. I cant "notice" anything per say and luckily bloods have come back fine. But ive seen so many people start young saying they'll only do "one" cycle and fall into a vicious and reckless cycle of abusing hormones, and mess themselves up pretty bad. You have amazing genetics and/or work ethic and can tap into your high hormonal levels for years to come. Take advantage of it, keep up your hard work and reevaluate later down the road.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anything particular? no....but that doesn't mean that at 25 my test levels aren't gonna tank and then i'm gonna have to go on hrt. that's the problem. just nothing is wrong at the moment doesn't mean that down the line i'm totally out of the clear.....and that's another part of the issue there.

21 years old

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    anything particular? no....but that doesn't mean that at 25 my test levels aren't gonna tank and then i'm gonna have to go on hrt. that's the problem. just nothing is wrong at the moment doesn't mean that down the line i'm totally out of the clear.....and that's another part of the issue there.

21 years old

True. I'd hate to see the test levels tank, but I also think that will happen no matter what age you take aas/PH's. They probably wreck havoc on your body long term, regardless when they are taken.

Bulks still going well. Bloated 24/7. Strength is definitely increasing though, added a couple reps on every lift. Upping the weight on the compounds.

For anyone looking to try out a new shoulder exercise, give seated cheat side laterals a try. Swing your back a bit to get them going, squeeze the shoulders at the top, and repeat. You can go pretty heavy on these and they are a nice mixup from the ordinary.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    True. I'd hate to see the test levels tank, but I also think that will happen no matter what age you take aas/PH's. They probably wreck havoc on your body long term, regardless when they are taken.

Bulks still going well. Bloated 24/7. Strength is definitely increasing though, added a couple reps on every lift. Upping the weight on the compounds.

For anyone looking to try out a new shoulder exercise, give seated cheat side laterals a try. Swing your back a bit to get them going, squeeze the shoulders at the top, and repeat. You can go pretty heavy on these and they are a nice mixup from the ordinary.
    Start taking probiotics (i take them year round every morning, a healthy gut is linked to a strong immune system) and digestive enzymes… They will really help reduce the bloating and help with nutrition partitioning as well.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Start taking probiotics (i take them year round every morning, a healthy gut is linked to a strong immune system) and digestive enzymes… They will really help reduce the bloating and help with nutrition partitioning as well.
    I agree. Probiotics definetly have helped me since I've stated taking them. It takes like a week or two for your body to adjust to them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me brand never really mattered. Vitamin Shoppe had a sale one month and I bought like a year supply for super cheap, idk if there are any near you, or you can go to their website. However and decent brand will be fine
    Been juicing since CapriSun