User Tag List

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys time to take the next step. Going to start pinning. 1.5g of test a week, some peptides, and 3cc's of synthol into the arms. It's cool, bostin loyd did it and he is big.

jk. A friend told me this today. Another teen gonna be dead in no time...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Alright guys time to take the next step. Going to start pinning. 1.5g of test a week, some peptides, and 3cc's of synthol into the arms. It's cool, bostin loyd did it and he is big.

jk. A friend told me this today. Another teen gonna be dead in no time...
    LOL! That guy ohhh my
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.
    As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    LOL! That guy ohhh my
    He's in his low 20's and can barely breath. Not to mention he looks like complete shit unless he's on his contest prep. When is he going to learn that he has to diet and train properly, it's not all just the drugs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.
    I'll pick it up next time I'm there. There's one just a few minutes down the road from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just boggles my mind when he talks about what hes taking for 20 min in some of his videos lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question. Ever since I started hammering chest twice a week, my shoulders have been giving me issues again... I properly warm them up and do a lot of rear delt work to compensate for all the pressing too, so I don't think this is from being unbalanced.

Any joint supps that might help? Already on fish oil at 3g a day, but I'm open to anything here. Looked at osta, which seems to alleviate this pain for some people. A low dose of this for 4 weeks wouldn't cause any hpta issues either. Thoughts on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally love Achilles from Antaeus Labs, works wonders for me. Ive only ran Osta once a while back, it was cool nothing I was amazed by. I ran a light PCT though because I ran a higher dose. It might be something you could try, but I don't think you need it IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    I personally love Achilles from Antaeus Labs, works wonders for me. Ive only ran Osta once a while back, it was cool nothing I was amazed by. I ran a light PCT though because I ran a higher dose. It might be something you could try, but I don't think you need it IMO

It's expensive for what it is. s4 is close to $200. If it didn't amaze you, it's definitely not worth that price.

Shoulders have always given me some small issues, but this extra training is flaring them up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried S4, but ive read quite a few reports of people experiencing loss of vision during cycle. I had a buddy and he said he could barely see any for two days, although probably a rare case im not down to take anything thatll compromise my eyes for gainzz lol

I was just talking to some on another forum about shoulders, because I have similar issues... Routine massages have helped me a great deal on my shoulders and other problem areas ive had. I know its not financially feasible for most though, so what I recommend is googling local massage therapy schools, they always need volunteers for their students and its free for you. They may not be the best, but they are all supervised and close to getting degree so know what theyre doing.
    Last edited by ryhigh; 05-12-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Scratch that then. My eyes are bad enough as is...