User Tag List

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Title pretty much says it all. 18, almost 19 years old. Did all of the research to make this as safe as possible and have a doctor standing behind me. I'd like to thank you guys for helping me out on product recommendations and pointers to lead me to the safest route.

Cycle will be as follows.
    Cycle support (started a week ago, will continue through pct)
    Fish oil 3g
    Creatine 5g
    Multi vitamins as usual

IML Halo Extreme
    2/3/3/3/3/3

IML Epi Andro
    4/6/6/6/6/6

Nizoral every 3 days

PCT with 20mg nolva for ~8 weeks. Will be running it long to try to kill off my gyno from puberty.

Have erase on hand in case I get any estrogen sides on cycle.

Sitting around 190lbs right now. Was higher before. Not sure what happened in the past month, gained some BF% and lost some mass somehow even though strength is up.

Lifts:
    405 Squat
    285 Bench
    600 Dead
    90's on dumbell shoulder press

Goals:
    Recomp, gain strength. Really want to be shoulder pressing the 100's and get a 315 bench. Mind you, I don't flat bench often. Mainly dumbell work.

I will be eating just slightly over maintenance. Not going to log macros, just hammer in the protein and eat when I feel hungry. I'll adjust by my performance in gym/the mirror. Scale means nothing to me really.

I'll be using this log to report on any improvements in my workouts, physique, or any sides that pop up.

Plan to start in the next couple of days.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, title does say it all. I won't bash you, but this is just like getting a tramp stamp of your GF's name, at age 16, while on Spring Break.

You're making a major mistake!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Yup, title does say it all. I won't bash you, but this is just like getting a tramp stamp of your GF's name, at age 16, while on Spring Break.

You're making a major mistake!
    The greater part of me says it is a mistake too, but I feel as if I've done my research and am taking the precautions to make this turn out as safe as possible. Been looking at sides, compounds, logs, etc for over a year. Having regular visits with my doctor who is well aware of everything that is happening. He's keeping a close eye on me throughout the whole time and into pct. Check my thread on the prohormone section for some more details.

Long story short, I know this is a bad idea, but I'm going to minimize the negative aspects of it as much I can.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    The greater part of me says it is a mistake too, but I feel as if I've done my research and am taking the precautions to make this turn out as safe as possible. Been looking at sides, compounds, logs, etc for over a year. Having regular visits with my doctor who is well aware of everything that is happening. He's keeping a close eye on me throughout the whole time and into pct. Check my thread on the prohormone section for some more details.

Long story short, I know this is a bad idea, but I'm going to minimize the negative aspects of it as much I can.
    I seriously far less concerned with the short term sides you're speaking of… I'm WAY more concerned with the Long term damage you are doing to your HTPA… What sort of research have you done on kids who use steroids?

At the end of the day, it's your choice… But I will try my very best to sway your immediate satisfaction of cycling right now. There's just no fkn need man, and your smart part of your brain is telling you the same thing! I know you want instant satisfaction of the steroids/phs, but it's not anywhere near worth it at your age! You're setting your Endocrine system up for disaster. If you start now, you will continue cycling throughout your 20s, because you cannot get gains any other way. You gain, you lose, gain lose… It's a never ending BS cycle of ups and downs.

Just fix your fkn diet, train like a fkn animal, and get tons of sleep!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KGPL, as much a I like you bro, and hence for this exact reason even more deeply, I just can NOT disagree with any of the words Randal just said. Look at your lats and look at your deadlifts as regards strength. You are a walking ''natural steroid'' already. If you follow the advise from Randal and then start using when you are even bigger, leaner, STRONGER and more defined in so many areas, your long term goals would so much more benefit you.

Right now your mind is on this. So our words might not have much effects since you've already fallen into the passion for this. We however try. Because we know one day you will come to us... maybe in a few years even and say: ''I regretted starting when I was 18.... if only I had waited a few years more'', and not just waiting, Bro. I'm hormone free for almost a years straight now and I have made so many improvements through this period of time, NOT using any hormones at all. I'm 26 and have used many cycles in the past. My point?? While waiting 4 or 5 more years you CAN become a monster even BEFORE going into the game. Just trying to give you some final warnings. Either way I'll be following bud and support your run, if that's what you choose.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread title reminds me of a ex girlfriend from a while back. Young, dumb, and full of cum. Haha, The stats you posted for your lifts is pretty impressive bro, you've made those natty so far aesthetics can be changed heavily thru diet alone. This board really looks out for its members, so they truly care and mean what they say.

Just don't be young, dumb and full of cum and youll be good
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've already made exceptional progress. Don't fk it up by doing this cycle, especially as you don't need to.
    As your testosterone is naturally high, just use that to your advantage.

However, if someone is offering you a multi million dollar contract..............but I don't think that's the case, is it.

Your Doctor should have talked you out of doing this.

BTW, you will get mad respect if you're mature enough to delay this cycle a few years. It really is the right thing to do.
    Last edited by markam; 05-02-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have the stuff purchased, but I might sit on it for a bit and decide.

The doctor didn't like the idea, but I've been with him for years and he has seen me change from the 270lb 15 yearold to what I am now. He said while he can't agree with me, he respects the hard work I've done and will be there to back me for whatever decision I make. If I decided to go through, he was the one who wanted multiple checkups and would get me back to 100% after this.

I guess the this all has to do with a few things as to why I am/was considering.

-No matter how much cardio/dieting I do, I can't seem to get into lower single digit bf%. My body just doesn't want to let me. It ends up dumping mass instead of remaining fat. Tried changing training, diet, cardio, and even gave intermittent

-age. Lets face it, almost every one at this age starts to hop on stuff, no matter how bad it is. I've witnessed the bad and the good, 99% of them aren't even using PCT... It's crazy now, kids are litterally running slin, peptides, and other injections without even having their diets in check.

-gyno. I have gyno from puberty, but who wouldn't get it when they weighed that much? Dht on cycle followed by long doses of nolva seems to be the best option besides surgery.

Beleive me when I say this, I'm not just letting these words run right past me. I'm taking everything into consideration here.

Say I don't go this route. How would something like clen or albuterol effect me? I haven't found much credible information on use for people my age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how bad is your gyno?

i have gyno from puberty also but ive developed my body so much.......when youre big an lean it like really changes

dude the gains from 18-23 years old are awesome, your prob a lil impatient i understand..........hold off then start messing with options/save for surgery if its that serious

before you were gonna do stano solo now youre throwin in the halo? your body your choice but i mean everyone is right

btw..........IM VERY shocked at your doctor.........smh

youre right about one thing though lets not be naive SS

this dude is not the only guy running stuff at 18-21, my local LA fitness man..........but diff is this guy here seems way smarter about it. some of these kids have srsly Fd themselves
    Last edited by ctAL; 05-02-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There maybe many guys doing this at your age, are they smart?

Question is, are you?

If you're doctor is so cool, discuss with him the possibility of delaying the cycle for a few years and the possibility that maybe he might help you with the 'real stuff'.

Sounds like a plan to me. You can easily sell your stuff on ebay, or stick it in a drawer, whatever. There are much more important things here at stake.