User Tag List

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Powerlifting isn't my bag but a good plan I would imagine is getting good rest and eating a ton.

If I were working to increase numbers I would probably do like 3 days a week and maybe some ancillary work, or flexibility stuff every so so on off days.

Sleep lots and be happy with gains and don't stress.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Haven't updated this in quite a while. I'll get some pictures up soon. I know people disagreed with my choice of cycling. Fully recovered back to normal, except for a lack of sensitivity in the member, but I more so think that's the current girl since I never had an issue with others.

Current lifts at 223lbs

495 Back squat beltless wrapless
    615 Dead beltless double overhand sumo
    365 Bench

I'm looking to get my dead up to 635 in the next few months. Any suggestions? I'm doing a variation of squat every day right now. I like to call it deadlift and squat every day Focusing in on squats in the 8-10 rep range and deadlifts in the 4-6 rep range. Strange is skyrocketing. Packing on a bit too much bf% but I recently started adding cardio.
    Sick sick numbers man. You are born to be a powerlifer, with or without drugs. I know you can make it far without any hormones! I would finish What you are doing and then stay awhile without gear, get the best of what you already have age wise and genetics wise, and then BAM Use the right gear and it will all fall in to pieces. I'm on Deca and test now (see my log) , bUt doing it specifically for health issues. Although the side effects (size) is sick 😀😀