User Tag List

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    You using straps on those? I have a hard time with deads over 315 for sets of 8+ with just chalk. Should probably just buy some straps.
    No straps, just chalk. Try holding it with it with your fingers and not your palms, that was my biggest helping factor.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmm. I dunno man. My hands are only about 8" from Palm crease to top of middle finger. A little larger than average but not huge by any means.

I can just about close the CoC 2.5, I think I'll be able to close it by the end of the month.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've battled with gyno my whole life. IT's 100x better now than before I ever cycled. All the epiandro, ralox, tamox, exem, and letro has really shrunk it back. I'm trying to keep it this way. I came off of everything except .25ml prami and 25mg exem every 3 days. Been this way for a month. the gyno just started to rebound a little. Not the lumps, but my nips are starting to puff up a little and expand in size. How should I go about fighting this? I don't want to be on drugs long term, but it seems that I need to stay on for a while. Should I just add more exem frequency and slowly taper? Exemestane/ralox/epiandro was the best gyno fighting combo I had, but I don't want to mess with any more shutdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update. I'm now on 600mg Test E, 400mg Mast e, 6 caps of ultra stano every day. Going to double the mast dose most likely or add in a low dose of tren.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your a fucking addict...

You can't do or stay on anything you plan or post here. Lol

Good luck.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Your a fucking addict...

You can't do or stay on anything you plan or post here. Lol

Good luck.....
    Lol I know the indecisiveness. There is a back story here though. My test levels were sky high before. Obviously due to my age... Randomly, I got hit with a very rough period of depression. My levels dropped to low 200 ng/dl. I originally planned on just doing an epiandro run to fight gyno and feel a bit better, but I decided to hold off. I went into three separate doctors, and all they would give me is the cream, despite any of my reason for wanting injections due to spreading from contact. I decided to take matters into my own hands and follow up with bloods every few months. I'm running a cycle, then cruising on 250 test cyp afterwards. Our medical system is fucked. I'm twenty years old, I shouldn't have to face these issues, throwing me on depression meds isn't the answer when there are numbers as low as that. I've had serious depression in my past too after I cut over 100lbs too fast. This is a personal choice that I'm doing for myself and nobody else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good mindset... Lol

At 20 you'll be chasing your tail the rest of your life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good mindset... Lol

At 20 you'll be chasing your tail the rest of your life.
    You're fucking kidding right? KGPL is 20? Dude. You know how crazy it is to mess with hormones when you're that young? Men develop well into their mid twenties. Messing with those processes is tempting fate.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Says he's 20 in the post above the one you quoted of mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't updated this in quite a while. I'll get some pictures up soon. I know people disagreed with my choice of cycling. Fully recovered back to normal, except for a lack of sensitivity in the member, but I more so think that's the current girl since I never had an issue with others.

Current lifts at 223lbs

495 Back squat beltless wrapless
    615 Dead beltless double overhand sumo
    365 Bench

I'm looking to get my dead up to 635 in the next few months. Any suggestions? I'm doing a variation of squat every day right now. I like to call it deadlift and squat every day Focusing in on squats in the 8-10 rep range and deadlifts in the 4-6 rep range. Strange is skyrocketing. Packing on a bit too much bf% but I recently started adding cardio.