User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Start taking probiotics (i take them year round every morning, a healthy gut is linked to a strong immune system) and digestive enzymes… They will really help reduce the bloating and help with nutrition partitioning as well.
    Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.
    As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    LOL! That guy ohhh my
    He's in his low 20's and can barely breath. Not to mention he looks like complete shit unless he's on his contest prep. When is he going to learn that he has to diet and train properly, it's not all just the drugs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.
    I'll pick it up next time I'm there. There's one just a few minutes down the road from me.