User Tag List

Thread: Hives on Stomach But Chest Injection

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hives on Stomach But Chest Injection

So i researched the usual peps. 100 mod..100 ipam. same supplier. same protocol. no difference. 20 minutes post injection, i get hives on my stomach...but i did the injection on the chest. i didn't take or do anything else. Hadn't pinned anything in the stomach for at least few days.

anyone have any insight on this? I took some benadryl and i'm sure it's going to be fine because the swelling has already started to go down...but wtf?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    So i researched the usual peps. 100 mod..100 ipam. same supplier. same protocol. no difference. 20 minutes post injection, i get hives on my stomach...but i did the injection on the chest. i didn't take or do anything else. Hadn't pinned anything in the stomach for at least few days.

anyone have any insight on this? I took some benadryl and i'm sure it's going to be fine because the swelling has already started to go down...but wtf?
    I would drop it if I were you. Obviously something in it is NOT agreeing with you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hives on Stomach But Chest Injection

A reaction to the carrier maybe ???

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was having post injection site kinda hives but the it was itchy as fuq and the injection spot look like a bug bite. Same supplier, same bac water.

Anyway i seperated the Ghrp form the Cjc and pinned separate, seems I reacted to the Cjc, anyway it wasnt bad so I finished the vial and switched to sermolin, all was fine. Then I did another vial of Cjc. Got a reaction, I think I developed an allergy to the Cjc, if that's even possible, or a bad batch, but all the other vials of Cjc were fine and 75% of the first vial. Also I used different bac water on the second vial...

Hope this was helpful

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, it went away, it's just mad weird that i got the hives on my stomach and not on my chest where i injected it.

between this and the hair loss.....ive sworn off hormones. which is fine. I'm young, and it's all very unnecessary

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    yeah, it went away, it's just mad weird that i got the hives on my stomach and not on my chest where i injected it.

between this and the hair loss.....ive sworn off hormones. which is fine. I'm young, and it's all very unnecessary
    Swearing off hormones?! Sad day :-( Send them all to me now. :-)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got itches from mt2 never gives though.