User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Yeah man, unless you have a business or something, even then they kill with import costs, hence why every nutrition shop here sells thing 3 times the price of what you pay in the States. I have a friend that has a different kind of business and ''knows'' people, so he sometimes orders proteins and stuff in bulk for me on request, but even charging me NOTHING, I end up paying at least 200+ dollars on import costs.

And nice that you're getting some Lcar for your lab!!! You should take a before and after pic!

...If only Burly would make a competition of aesthetic transformation for dogs!!! Now THAT would be epic. And I'm sure more members would vote since it would not be as boring as ''humans'' competing (that is soooooo totally yesterday girl )
    Damn that's messed up! I was going to give you the website I ordered all my powders from... Do you have to get a business license there to qualify for cheaper importing fees? Ill prison rig it and send you a L-Car soaked postcard haha

Lol that would be pretty legit, I think we should push for a dog comp for sure
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha not sure on that soaked postcard, I think I can survive with my fitness lifestyle as long as I keep my life pretty much simple

And yeah! Where ya at Burly? I know we have many members that are dog lovers here.
    This would give me a reason to start training my dog! I train about 5-7 people regularly at the gym now... and I DON'T EVEN TRAIN MY DOG!!! (shame)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, my step dad baby's my dogs. They don't live with me in Vegas, they live at his house about a hour away. But id be down, she enjoys exercise she use to be in really good shape when I would go duck hunting
    Been juicing since CapriSun