User Tag List

Thread: Question about peptide storing

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about peptide storing

So I'm having the same issues as everyone else as far as pinning multiple times and dull needles. My solution was to reconstitute one vial of cjc and draw the entire vial up in one slin pin then reconstitute the ipam and draw it up in one slin pin. So now I have 2 slin pins both full. So when I pin I just backload one slin and then put both full slin pins back in fridge. My question is, is this safe to do and I want to make sure I'm not degrading the peps by storing them in syringes. Any of you guys do it like this or have any input?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What issue are you speaking of that everyone else is having? My rat has no issues at all. Draw Ipam and cjc out in one syringe and pin with that one. That should not create an extremely dull needle, it works for my rat with ease every time. It may be your needles, my rat likes the 29g evolved is selling. Very comparable to the BDs in my rat's opinion. As far as the degradation of the peps, don't worry too much if you are storing them in the fridge.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm reading it right, I think he's saying he puts the entire reconstituted vial into a pin and re uses that pin,...... If that's what you're saying bro, get more pins, have you seen the picture of what a needle looks like after multiple uses? While it may be sterile to use it multiple times, I don't think it is a great idea to use them until they barely puncture your skin, that's almost absurd.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    If I'm reading it right, I think he's saying he puts the entire reconstituted vial into a pin and re uses that pin,...... If that's what you're saying bro, get more pins, have you seen the picture of what a needle looks like after multiple uses? While it may be sterile to use it multiple times, I don't think it is a great idea to use them until they barely puncture your skin, that's almost absurd.

Yeah, just use a new pin every time. No need to draw the entire vial in one syringe and use a dull butter knife as a pin, LOL!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that peptides are not that unstable as people may think, and they dont degrade that fast- once reconstutioned I keep GHRP-2 in draw in my room, its perfectly fine for couple of weeks. I dont even use CJC only bit higher dose of HGRP-2 so it last me for like 2 weeks, and I can feel its working till the end.
    Basically, there is no need for so much hassle- GHRP has a chain of 171 amino acid so it can be unstable so first users of peptides assumed it will be same scenario, but IMO it is not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep mine in the fridge in the vegetable drawer away from light. Perhaps it's overkill, but i dont want my peps, mt2 or hcg losing efficacy.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not overkill to keep GHRPS in fridge, it does extend lifetime- if bottle last for a more than few weeks than it should be used. But there is no need for any other special measures.

HCG tough must be kept in fridge, also after 4-5 weeks HCG should be discarded and replaced with new bottle.
    Some brands can last longer, but some not- so as a precaution I would not use one bottle for more than 4 weeks.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-10-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Question about peptide storing

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    It is not overkill to keep GHRPS in fridge, it does extend lifetime- if bottle last for a more than few weeks than it should be used. But there is no need for any other special measures.

HCG tough must be kept in fridge.
    I did read over all datbetrue light effects it. According to him... I haven't don't extensive research and I am by means no expert.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to clarify guys...to necro and Ryan...I am not using the same pin every time. I reconstitute each vail, then I take two syringes and draw the entire contents of each vial into the two syringes respectively. So now I have one full slin pin of cjc and one full slin pin of ipam. Ok...now these are stored in the fridge. When I get ready to dose and inject, I take the two syringes out of fridge and take an UNUSED syringe and backload it with the correct doses from each syringe. Then I put the two syringes, one full of cjc and one full of ipam, back in the fridge until next dose. So everytime I dose I'm using a brand spankin new slin pin and I discard after use. My only concern, which I think it's perfectly fine to do, is storing the two peps in slin pins instead of the vials. And you guys might want to try this also, makes dosing very easy, keeps slin pins sharp, and keeps you from accidentally mixing the two peps when you draw from each vial. It's the way to go IMO. Let's me know what you guys think, thanks for the input guys!