User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Hard

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well whatever the reason, the dosing scheme is still ridiculous.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I thought they added it just to add stuff like AndroFactory did, but BBG may be onto something else
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well whatever the reason, the dosing scheme is still ridiculous.
    Well good thing we have powders on the way, and know what and how much we'll be getting

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I have taken their 5 alpha test, which is epi andro..under the tongue..same thing..the exact amount of epi andro was not listed.

It was legit for a fact, but it was weak.much weaker then other epi andro products on the market. I wonder if this product is simply the same way?
    I designed 5-Alpha Test and have said many times that it was a 25mg tablet of epiandrosterone plus 500mcg's of methylcobalamin.

Alpha Hard is not intended for under the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    New ForeRunner Labs Product and Reformulations - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

As per this thread, the company is not releasing the ratio's of actives. I'm pretty sure this dude is a forum member here...
    Hai

Is anyone else selling a blend of both isomers? Last I checked this was the only product.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post

Hai

Is anyone else selling a blend of both isomers? Last I checked this was the only product.
    No...you are the only one selling both isomers, which is why I ordered a bottle to try. But I have to say, customer service at Forerunner is severely lacking. I have questions and I've emailed them a couple times and I have yet to hear back.

I want to know why it says to dose one pill per hour for three hours in the a.m. and then the same thing in the p.m? What is the point of dosing like that? Why can't they be taken all three at once in the a.m. and then again all three at once in the p.m? The way it is instructed seems cumbersome and a bit annoying to have to dose it that way. I asked this same thing in an email to customer service and to another email that I had found and I don't get a response?

Not too impressive thus far.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-14-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

junk email folder? Check there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

While you're around can you please explain the purpose of agmatine in it? I'm very curious

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    While you're around can you please explain the purpose of agmatine in it? I'm very curious

For both an acute effect (Preworkout)as well as the overall benefits of agmatine supplementation.

J. Biol. Chem., 2014 vol. 289(14) pp. 9710-29
    The molecular and metabolic influence of long term agmatine consumption
    Nissim, I; Horyn, O; Daikhin, Y; Chen, P; Li, C; Wehrli, SL; Nissim, I; Yudkoff, M
    Agmatine (AGM), a product of arginine decarboxylation, influences multiple physiologic and metabolic functions. However, the mechanism(s) of action, the impact on whole body gene expression and metabolic pathways, and the potential benefits and risks of long term AGM consumption are still a mystery. Here, we scrutinized the impact of AGM on whole body metabolic profiling and gene expression and assessed a plausible mechanism(s) of AGM action. Studies were performed in rats fed a high fat diet or standard chow. AGM was added to drinking water for 4 or 8 weeks. We used (13)C or (15)N tracers to assess metabolic reactions and fluxes and real time quantitative PCR to determine gene expression. The results demonstrate that AGM elevated the synthesis and tissue level of cAMP. Subsequently, AGM had a widespread impact on gene expression and metabolic profiling including (a) activation of peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptor-α and its coactivator, PGC1α, and (b) increased expression of peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptor-γ and genes regulating thermogenesis, gluconeogenesis, and carnitine biosynthesis and transport. The changes in gene expression were coupled with improved tissue and systemic levels of carnitine and short chain acylcarnitine, increased β-oxidation but diminished incomplete fatty acid oxidation, decreased fat but increased protein mass, and increased hepatic ureagenesis and gluconeogenesis but decreased glycolysis. These metabolic changes were coupled with reduced weight gain and a curtailment of the hormonal and metabolic derangements associated with high fat diet-induced obesity. The findings suggest that AGM elevated the synthesis and levels of cAMP, thereby mimicking the effects of caloric restriction with respect to metabolic reprogramming.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No. Just no response. I'm notified anytime an email is directed to my Junk Folder.

Can you answer the question for us? It's kind of blowing my mind that I purchased the product two days ago and I still can't get an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

For both an acute effect (Preworkout)as well as the overall benefits of agmatine supplementation.

J. Biol. Chem., 2014 vol. 289(14) pp. 9710-29
    The molecular and metabolic influence of long term agmatine consumption
    Nissim, I; Horyn, O; Daikhin, Y; Chen, P; Li, C; Wehrli, SL; Nissim, I; Yudkoff, M
    Agmatine (AGM), a product of arginine decarboxylation, influences multiple physiologic and metabolic functions. However, the mechanism(s) of action, the impact on whole body gene expression and metabolic pathways, and the potential benefits and risks of long term AGM consumption are still a mystery. Here, we scrutinized the impact of AGM on whole body metabolic profiling and gene expression and assessed a plausible mechanism(s) of AGM action. Studies were performed in rats fed a high fat diet or standard chow. AGM was added to drinking water for 4 or 8 weeks. We used (13)C or (15)N tracers to assess metabolic reactions and fluxes and real time quantitative PCR to determine gene expression. The results demonstrate that AGM elevated the synthesis and tissue level of cAMP. Subsequently, AGM had a widespread impact on gene expression and metabolic profiling including (a) activation of peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptor-α and its coactivator, PGC1α, and (b) increased expression of peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptor-γ and genes regulating thermogenesis, gluconeogenesis, and carnitine biosynthesis and transport. The changes in gene expression were coupled with improved tissue and systemic levels of carnitine and short chain acylcarnitine, increased β-oxidation but diminished incomplete fatty acid oxidation, decreased fat but increased protein mass, and increased hepatic ureagenesis and gluconeogenesis but decreased glycolysis. These metabolic changes were coupled with reduced weight gain and a curtailment of the hormonal and metabolic derangements associated with high fat diet-induced obesity. The findings suggest that AGM elevated the synthesis and levels of cAMP, thereby mimicking the effects of caloric restriction with respect to metabolic reprogramming.
    Cool, thanks. I've never really seen it before so I was curious. I like agmatine and hormones just never tried them together lol