Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
This seems like a very condescending reply to both of us. This is SS, not AM...everyone here is like family. No reason to talk down to anyone here. We all try to treat each other good, unlike any other forum.

Product is legit but is weak, why not make it stronger?? Too expensive? You say you have said many times, where?? I've never heard this before, however it is cool you are being honest about it here and now.

And the fact you are trying to replicate a product is awesome. I know myself and many others here love epiandro and everyone here likes Andro Hard..that's factual...so this is def something if strong enough I would be interested in trying as well

Thank you.
Which product are you referring too? 5-Alpha Test? It's DQ'd so none of that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
Why none of the grapefruit extract in it like the other forerunner products? It seems to be doing well with enhancing absorption
Iirc there is no benefit to cyp3a4 inhibition with these two DHT precursors. Plus one major metabolite is a potent aromatase inhibitor so there's some benefit in letting it be.