Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Hard

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Another thing I just noticed....along with that dosing scheme (three tabs, one per hour for three hours in a.m, then the same for p.m.) It says to take with meals? Does that mean I have to have a meal every hour for three consecutive hours in the morning then again at night?

Strange.
    LOL.

Still, they managed to make the boxes and the names of the products really similar to PP. Kudos!

Shame the products aren't anywhere near as good as PP.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

1. DC owns the company. You are emailing the owner.

2. The dosing is messed up. I do t remember why it was labeled that way. He told me at the Arnold months ago. This is a new bottle and tablet system so the first run was small afaik. Dose 3 tabs Preworkout. Then the other 3 tabs 8 hours away, preferably with a meal.

3. DC helped Eric get into the prohormone game. Where do you think he got his ph's? Do you not remember Eric posting a thread on his forum thanking him? I could say more, but it's not a pretty ending as it wasn't just the consumers who were left high and dry.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The owner of both Furrunner labs and Advanced Muscle science is the same person

David Cannoy

His facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/david.cannoy?fref=ts

and he is the only one responding to the emails
    maybe that's why he is late in responding

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post

3. DC helped Eric get into the prohormone game. Where do you think he got his ph's? Do you not remember Eric posting a thread on his forum thanking him? I could say more, but it's not a pretty ending as it wasn't just the consumers who were left high and dry.
    Thanks for the info. Regarding the above, are you saying Eric was supplied ph's from D.C.? Also, are you intending to mean that Eric left D.C. and PP's customers high and dry? Just wanted to clarify this as your post encourages 'reading between the lines'.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1. DC owns the company. You are emailing the owner.

2. The dosing is messed up. I do t remember why it was labeled that way. He told me at the Arnold months ago. This is a new bottle and tablet system so the first run was small afaik. Dose 3 tabs Preworkout. Then the other 3 tabs 8 hours away, preferably with a meal.

Thank you.

And as a side note, I love the feel of this stuff. Best thing that I've tried since AH, IMO.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    David got back to me. He was so nice I feel like a douche for getting all amped.......

This is what he said:

"Chris - I apologize for the lengthy delay. Our prop blend is as follows:

Epiandrosterone - 25 mg per tab
    Androsterone - 25 mg per tab
    Agmatine - 200 mgs

The hourly spacing is to ensure a more balanced dosing throughout the day. It Certainly will be ok to consume 3 in the AM and 3 in the PM together. Thanks again for your patience and support."

I'm wondering then, why the prop blend says 1500mg? The numbers don't add up. Six tabs would be 1200mg of agmatine and 600mg of actives.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-16-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

Check your math.
    6 tablets:
    1200mg Agmatine
    150mg Androsterone
    150mg Epiandrosterone
    1500mg Total

Thanks for posting this info. I would've thought it would be 1000mg Agmatine and the rest good stuff with a higher epi number, but happy to see equal androsterone and epiandrosterone. Might have to try it out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I designed 5-Alpha Test and have said many times that it was a 25mg tablet of epiandrosterone plus 500mcg's of methylcobalamin.

Alpha Hard is not intended for under the tongue.

Hai

Is anyone else selling a blend of both isomers? Last I checked this was the only product.
    This seems like a very condescending reply to both of us. This is SS, not AM...everyone here is like family. No reason to talk down to anyone here. We all try to treat each other good, unlike any other forum.

Product is legit but is weak, why not make it stronger?? Too expensive? You say you have said many times, where?? I've never heard this before, however it is cool you are being honest about it here and now.

And the fact you are trying to replicate a product is awesome. I know myself and many others here love epiandro and everyone here likes Andro Hard..that's factual...so this is def something if strong enough I would be interested in trying as well

Thank you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Check your math.
    6 tablets:
    1200mg Agmatine
    150mg Androsterone
    150mg Epiandrosterone
    1500mg Total

Thanks for posting this info. I would've thought it would be 1000mg Agmatine and the rest good stuff with a higher epi number, but happy to see equal androsterone and epiandrosterone. Might have to try it out.
    Damnit.....you beat me to it. I was thinking this over in my head and realized I had posted incorrect information. I flew back to the computer to try and fix it......and I see this post.

I definitely feel better with androsterone in the mix...no doubt. It's like night and day for me.

That being said, 300mg sounds a bit underdosed. A half dose of AHv3 had 600mg of actives.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-16-2014 at 01:33 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why none of the grapefruit extract in it like the other forerunner products? It seems to be doing well with enhancing absorption