Thread: Alpha Hard

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This seems like a very condescending reply to both of us. This is SS, not AM...everyone here is like family. No reason to talk down to anyone here. We all try to treat each other good, unlike any other forum.

Product is legit but is weak, why not make it stronger?? Too expensive? You say you have said many times, where?? I've never heard this before, however it is cool you are being honest about it here and now.

And the fact you are trying to replicate a product is awesome. I know myself and many others here love epiandro and everyone here likes Andro Hard..that's factual...so this is def something if strong enough I would be interested in trying as well

Thank you.
    Which product are you referring too? 5-Alpha Test? It's DQ'd so none of that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Why none of the grapefruit extract in it like the other forerunner products? It seems to be doing well with enhancing absorption
    Iirc there is no benefit to cyp3a4 inhibition with these two DHT precursors. Plus one major metabolite is a potent aromatase inhibitor so there's some benefit in letting it be.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha Hard

"DC'd" I meant.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I'd take a minute to give some feedback/review on this product. I'm just finishing up a six week run of this; been taking 4 tabs 3x/day (morning, midday, and night) which, according to previous posts here, should equal about 300 mg of each andro/epiandro per day. I kept it to just six weeks and just ran it solo because I wanted to get an idea on what it can do on its own and to see if it would be good in future cycles/stacks. Only other thing I took was AMS's augmentor with each dose, again something I never tried and wanted to give it a shot. A note on the augmentor, make sure you down it with plenty of liquid, you can get some downright gross burps with that stuff... I was super psyched to try this because it has the alpha isomer in it. I've never really gotten a whole lot out of epiandro and AHv2 was probably my favorite PP product while it lasted.

As far as the good and bad: It took three weeks exactly to really kick in. After the first couple weeks I was beginning to worry, but like clockwork, at the start of week three it kicked in. My strength went through the roof. Just to give a couple examples, I've really been trying to target my chest since I felt it was lagging for a while and I've increased my working weight (8-10 reps) on flat barbell bench from 225 to 245; while incline dumbbells have went from 75 lb dumbbells up to 90 lbs. Every other lift/bodypart, shoulders, back, legs, etc. has also seen at least some kind of decent increase. Regular pull-ups are another example, prior to this I could complete about three sets of 6-8 reps, now I am pulling 4 sets of about 10-12 which is pretty good for me. I don't really do maxing since I lift alone so I judge things by the most I can lift for the greatest amount of reps. Endurance is another factor I noticed; it did increase however so did the lethargy (which can be expected with androsterone) so I had to push through that initial drained feeling at the beginning of my workouts, but once I got going it was all good. The cost is also fairly reasonable, I searched around and was able to get three bottles for a little over $120.

On to my "gripes" though they are limited. I'm still not quite sure about this "bio-tab" thing. I went through three bottles of alpha hard, in every bottle about 1/4 of the bottle the tabs were broken. The tablets are extremely brittle. They mostly split exactly down the length of the tablet so I had a bunch of half-tabs, some however broke every which way so I had to mix match towards the end of the bottle to try and get consistent doses, it was just a little annoying more than anything. Also, the contents of the bottles were significantly chalky, like a lot. By the time I got to the end of the bottle, there was about a 1/2 teaspoon or so of just powder. I pretty sure it is from the agmatine but again it just seemed like a waste. My go to PCT for light cycles like this is Reboot and I noticed it has also gone to tablets instead of capsules but there is no breaking or powdery mess like with alpha hard.

Overall, this is a good product, I would just like to see the issue with the brittle tablets resolved or possibly go back to capsules, though I do know this is a cost thing. I would put it on par with AHv3 if dosed high enough. It's the only product out there (at least for now) with androsterone so that alone will probably have me returning. On a side note, it would be cool if one of the companies out there would come out with an androsterone only product that could be used for stacking, just a thought. I think it will do well to substitute in one of my all time favorite stacks of Dermacrine and AH.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 08-09-2014 at 01:35 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Nice to see some kind of review of this product. And a good review as well.
    //Drago