User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can be used together as well, but obviously it would bring cost of cycle/PCT up, so TUDCA+ NAC slow down damage, and then essentiale forte is bit more effective in regeneration of liver. Another supplement that is decent is Himalaya Liv52 and is inexpensive- it can be combined with both of them and all can be used together if one feels neccessary.
    So final answer is I would run TUDCA+NAC+Liv 52 on cycle than at some point, maybe first week of PCT move to "essentiale forte"+liv 52- and all this is basically for liver protection agains methylated steroids, if there is nothing harmful for liver than they are not neccessary to use, but personally I would advise to use one of them as liver is always "under attack" even SERMS are somewhat toxic to liver, to not even close to some of oral steroids- cannot remeber name of 'roid that still exist (I think) that was very anabolic and androgenic but very toxic to liver- I've heard of cases where people were taken to ER in first week of using it- with serious liver damage.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    They can be used together as well, but obviously it would bring cost of cycle/PCT up, so TUDCA+ NAC slow down damage, and then essentiale forte is bit more effective in regeneration of liver. Another supplement that is decent is Himalaya Liv52 and is inexpensive- it can be combined with both of them and all can be used together if one feels neccessary.
    So final answer is I would run TUDCA+NAC+Liv 52 on cycle than at some point, maybe first week of PCT move to "essentiale forte"+liv 52- and all this is basically for liver protection agains methylated steroids, if there is nothing harmful for liver than they are not neccessary to use, but personally I would advise to use one of them as liver is always "under attack" even SERMS are somewhat toxic to liver, to not even close to some of oral steroids- cannot remeber name of 'roid that still exist (I think) that was very anabolic and androgenic but very toxic to liver- I've heard of cases where people were taken to ER in first week of using it- with serious liver damage.
    Great info! Thank you. Yeah I am big on support supps when taking anything, I don't want to risk it, especially since my cycles may tend to be on the harsher side. But I do get pre and post bloods to check for sure. I take TUDCA during cycle always was just curious about incorporating into my PCT. Thanks to all the input today I have my answer, thanks everyone.

You might be talking about Superdrol (Methasterone) many experience a feeling like being "poisoned" I know I did and stopped right away.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you heard of Bupleurum ? It's used in a liver cleanse formula and also in LGI's Damage control.
    Apparently it also has a calming effect and is good at treating irritability. Trouble is, the wife won't take it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Have you heard of Bupleurum ? It's used in a liver cleanse formula and also in LGI's Damage control.
    Apparently it also has a calming effect and is good at treating irritability. Trouble is, the wife won't take it
    No never heard of it, I have seen quite a few logs with people using Damage Control just never looked into ingredients. Lol well you can always give it to her without knowing, I mean no ill intent meant

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    No never heard of it, I have seen quite a few logs with people using Damage Control just never looked into ingredients. Lol well you can always give it to her without knowing, I mean no ill intent meant
    No ill intent taken

Re Damage control, It's not a bad profile, but it only has 200mgs TUDCA and 200mgs SAM-e, so it's under dosed compared to Talos and Aegis, but a hell of a lot cheaper. You get what you pay for, usually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    No ill intent taken

Re Damage control, It's not a bad profile, but it only has 200mgs TUDCA and 200mgs SAM-e, so it's under dosed compared to Talos and Aegis, but a hell of a lot cheaper. You get what you pay for, usually.
    I might be able to get a discount on it and do have TUDCA on hand, I might try it next. I like the looks of Cycle Guard so want to try that out and support a sponsor. I don't have anymore Talos tho, not sure on getting another bottle. Have you seen Cadence before? Its new, and theres a small hype over on PHF about it..

Nimbus Nutrition CADENCE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Awesome, thank you I appreciate it! I actually was just checking out your Cycle Guard earlier when referring someone to your Toco Caps. Im going to try it out next, I normally use Aegis but rather try Cycle Guard this time.

In your opinion is here a limit one should take it, for example 6 week cycle plus 4 week PCT.. Is 10 weeks too long and potentially problematic?
    We recommend running it for 8 weeks then having a small break before running again, when we designed Cycle Guard we went about asking quite a few experienced users what they would want in a liver support supplement and at what dosages, additionally many of the current liver/cycle support supplements do not list the active % of ingredients eg TUDCA is highly expensive and ours is a 99% purity where competitors in our opinion are likely to be using 50% based on their wholesale pricing we have seen. In some cases TUDCA can be $2000 per kg, even if you are buying 50kg.

I am not saying they are using 50% but I am saying it's highly likely based on the wholesale prices we have seen. It is simply impossible to have a high purity TUDCA at the wholesale price they sell it at. (I maybe wrong and they have some amazing way to get cheaper prices than everyone else but i doubt it.)
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TUDCA/UDCA On cycle vs PCT

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    We recommend running it for 8 weeks then having a small break before running again, when we designed Cycle Guard we went about asking quite a few experienced users what they would want in a liver support supplement and at what dosages, additionally many of the current liver/cycle support supplements do not list the active % of ingredients eg TUDCA is highly expensive and ours is a 99% purity where competitors in our opinion are likely to be using 50% based on their wholesale pricing we have seen. In some cases TUDCA can be $2000 per kg, even if you are buying 50kg.

I am not saying they are using 50% but I am saying it's highly likely based on the wholesale prices we have seen. It is simply impossible to have a high purity TUDCA at the wholesale price they sell it at. (I maybe wrong and they have some amazing way to get cheaper prices than everyone else but i doubt it.)
    Awesome, thank you. I'll be ordering that for my next cycle and try it out. Appreciate all the help

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks