Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
Does anyone remember a thread on when it was better to use UDCA/TUDCA? I might be going crazy but I thought it was here on SS, and if im not mistaken the reasons were discussed which is better. If im tripping and no one remembers, please tell me but don't judge lol Thanks!
I will say that Antaeus use TUDCA (and other stuff) in Aegis, so I'd use that. Mind you, I've only ever seen TUDCA for sale, anyway. Dosage should be 500mgs ed in separate doses with a meal with plenty of fats, preferably not KFC

I think Jake (Antaeus) intends Aegis to be used to keep the liver functioning properly on cycle. If Aegis was used on cycle he advised against using it in PCT.

I very much rate Mecha and Triumphalis, but Talos's profile looks a bit odd to me. It contains 50mgs Reversatrol, and the only purpose of that amount is to be able to put Reversatrol on the label, IMO. (Reversatrol is poorly absorbed, orally). But maybe it works synergistically with the other ingredients???

The other big hitter for cycle support is SAM-e @ 400mgs ed. This is not cheap and It may cost the same to buy it on it's own as buying Antaeus Talos which contains it. NAC @1200mgs is cheap and I always use it, Hawthorn berry and Saw Palmetto, also.