User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can be used together as well, but obviously it would bring cost of cycle/PCT up, so TUDCA+ NAC slow down damage, and then essentiale forte is bit more effective in regeneration of liver. Another supplement that is decent is Himalaya Liv52 and is inexpensive- it can be combined with both of them and all can be used together if one feels neccessary.
    So final answer is I would run TUDCA+NAC+Liv 52 on cycle than at some point, maybe first week of PCT move to "essentiale forte"+liv 52- and all this is basically for liver protection agains methylated steroids, if there is nothing harmful for liver than they are not neccessary to use, but personally I would advise to use one of them as liver is always "under attack" even SERMS are somewhat toxic to liver, to not even close to some of oral steroids- cannot remeber name of 'roid that still exist (I think) that was very anabolic and androgenic but very toxic to liver- I've heard of cases where people were taken to ER in first week of using it- with serious liver damage.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.