Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    You have a girl yeah? What does she think about laying next to a potential pile of sweet? Especially if you do the dance lol

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks
    I bet she gets all moist...

just shoot me now!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha she likes when I sweat during sex

But sleep not so much, we only sleep together like 3 nights a week though

I'm more worried about the yellow cum thing. Still white so far... But my urine is fluorescent yellow lol, this actually reminds me of tren except you don't feel good or look good.

Down 2 more pounds today and my diet was pretty damn clean yesterday. 300 G protein easily, a lot less carbs than prior days. I think I might be actually shredded at the end of this which would surprise the shit out of me. I expected to need at least 2 cycles to be shredded. Not sure yet though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a side note I really did enjoy going to the gym on dnp yesterday. The excessive sweat makes me feel like a boss somehow, it appears I am working harder than I am lol

Energy is like pretty good and strength is not down but that's only if I pick the right time to hit the gym

Right now I just woke up and It is definitely taxing to go to the bathroom etc

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DNP log

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Haha she likes when I sweat during sex

But sleep not so much, we only sleep together like 3 nights a week though

I'm more worried about the yellow cum thing. Still white so far... But my urine is fluorescent yellow lol, this actually reminds me of tren except you don't feel good or look good.

Down 2 more pounds today and my diet was pretty damn clean yesterday. 300 G protein easily, a lot less carbs than prior days. I think I might be actually shredded at the end of this which would surprise the shit out of me. I expected to need at least 2 cycles to be shredded. Not sure yet though.
    I don't even know how I should respond lol it's crazy how it works so fast. I'm probably wrong but in a nutshell is how it works pretty much by not allowing your body to store any energy (calories) therefore forcing it to use stored energy (fat) ?

There was is a thread on PHF about someone who recently died I guess "supposedly" due to DNP, I didn't read much of the thread but I think it's cause he was abusing it or I can't remember. If you do it correct is there research showing you can come out fine with no short or long term effects?

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc
    Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking even more than 3 times the dose, and too much of anything can kill you. And a huge percentage of people have no clue how to even diet let alone take something like that. It just got me thinking, so I thought id post it. I know youll be good and have everything planned out and down

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a girl killed herself with it. she popped a bunch of dnp and literally cooked herself from the inside out. and then the parents later said she was crying about how she didn't want to die and how terrible the diet pills were, but its like, yes, its a sad ass story when anyone commits suicide and i feel terrible that these people lost their child and that a person was in such a shitty place that they felt that was only way out, and then to top it off, she cooked herself alive......but all that being said.....she did try to kill herself, and it was on her. i can buy alcohol and kill myself. i can buy tylenol pm and kill myself....but no one gets all tripped out by those and is asking for them to be banned.

i think all this shit should be legalized and taxed. sell steroid kits. comes with pins, swabs, bac water, hcg, pct, etc and has instructions. regulate it, tax it. make it illegal for people under 21 to use.

they seriously need to just legalize drugs. all of em. really. and non violent addicts need to be treated medically, not criminally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    a girl killed herself with it. she popped a bunch of dnp and literally cooked herself from the inside out. and then the parents later said she was crying about how she didn't want to die and how terrible the diet pills were, but its like, yes, its a sad ass story when anyone commits suicide and i feel terrible that these people lost their child and that a person was in such a shitty place that they felt that was only way out, and then to top it off, she cooked herself alive......but all that being said.....she did try to kill herself, and it was on her. i can buy alcohol and kill myself. i can buy tylenol pm and kill myself....but no one gets all tripped out by those and is asking for them to be banned.

i think all this shit should be legalized and taxed. sell steroid kits. comes with pins, swabs, bac water, hcg, pct, etc and has instructions. regulate it, tax it. make it illegal for people under 21 to use.

they seriously need to just legalize drugs. all of em. really. and non violent addicts need to be treated medically, not criminally.
    Oh damn, that's messed up for sure. I didn't mean to sound like if you take it youll die, I was just thinking and typing.

PREACH! Nate for president 2016! lol I agree with the above that you stated. That's why I legalized everything in my mind and have been acting accordingly

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm good with my streets mostly crackhead free.
    Legal coke and guns... Yeah, no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Yeah I'm good with my streets mostly crackhead free.
    Legal coke and guns... Yeah, no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Lol, I highly doubt it would change much of anything IMO. Idk where you live but both places I have lived suburbs in LA and Vegas people are strapped and coked up anyways.