Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DHT prohormones

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones

I'm searching and searching, and can't find the difference between these two:

3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol, 17-one

The top one was the main prohormone in AHv3. The second one is the main ingredient in Epi-andro hard. They don't look the same nor do they feel the same to me.

Also, do any of you guys remember what the main ingredient in androhard V1 was?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones

1st is esterified epiandrosterone
    2nd is epiandrosterone
    AHv1 was epiandrosterone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm searching and searching, and can't find the difference between these two:

3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

The top one was the main prohormone in AHv3. The second one is the main ingredient in Epi-andro hard. They don't look the same nor do they feel the same to me.

Also, do any of you guys remember what the main ingredient in androhard V1 was?

Cd ive only taken ahv3

im on epi andro right now............

right now i like it more than ahv3............just like Scope75 told me

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much you on and what brand?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    1st is esterified epiandrosterone
    2nd is epiandrosterone
    AHv1 was epiandrosterone
    But it was a different version of epiandrosterone, no? As in it "read" different from the way that second one reads. I can't find the actual label for ahv1. It doesn't feel like androhard v1. To me it feels closer to AHv2 which didn't really do it for me. Actually....that's an understatement. AHv2 made me feel like shit.

I've been playing with the dose of Epi-androhard/rx for the past couple days and can't seem to get where I want to go. Started out 2/2/2 for a few...felt...meh. Then switched it up to 3/3. Taking 3 at once kind of got me down in the dumps. Thing is, libido is good and so are all the physical aspects of increased DHT. But mentally this stuff isn't making me feel that great. Mentally it's getting me like AHv2. Tired head, sluggish thoughts.....not physically tired, just mentally drained kind of feeling.

I'm bummed. I got six bottles......

I've ordered the Alpha hard from Forerunner. They use both Beta and alpha isomers. I guess well see.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones

The label for V1 just read Androsterone, but was later confirmed by Eric to actually be Epiandrosterone. They didn't use actual chemical names until V2, just read Androsterone. V2 was esterified Androsterone. V3 was esterified Epiandrosterone and esterified Androsterone, 2 different versions with different dosage variations.

The esterified version would read something like 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one and 3b-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 05-13-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The label for V1 just read Androsterone, but was later confirmed by Eric to actually be Epiandrosterone. They didn't use actual chemical names until V2, just read Androsterone. V2 was esterified Androsterone. V3 was esterified Epiandrosterone and esterified Androsterone, 2 different versions with different dosage variations.

The esterified version would read something like 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one and 3b-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one.
    Now we're getting somewhere. I'm not too up on my chemistry.

So then, do you know what the chemical difference is between AHv1 and epi-androhard/rx? Because they both have a different feel to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones

Now we're getting somewhere. I'm not too up on my chemistry.

So then, do you know what the chemical difference is between AHv1 and epi-androhard/rx? Because they both have a different feel to me.
    I was wrong cd, AHv1 did have a chemical name on it. It read 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one. Now, since Eric said it was epiandrosterone instead of androsterone, I would think the correct chemical name would be 5b-androstan-3b-ol-17-one. Is there any difference between 5b-androstan-3b-ol-17-one and 3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol, 17-one or is it the same thing written different ways? I think it's the same thing written different ways. If it were the exact same chemical, you would expect it to feel the same, I hear ya.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 05-13-2014 at 08:14 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was wrong cd, AHv1 did have a chemical name on it. It read 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one. Now, since Eric said it was epiandrosterone instead of androsterone, I would think the correct chemical name would be 5b-androstan-3b-ol-17-one. Is there any difference between 5b-androstan-3b-ol-17-one and 3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol, 17-one or is it the same thing written different ways? I think it's the same thing written different ways. If it were the exact same chemical, you would expect it to feel the same, I hear ya.
    I vaguely remember AHv1 having the chemical name on it, which is why i was trying to find the label, so thanks.

So then :5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one is the same as

That doesn't seem right. They certainly don't feel the same, which to me means everything. If it was the same then why write it different?

I'm just trying to nail down what works for me and what doesn't. It's a bummer buying these different products and not having them work the same as AH.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just trying to nail down what works for me and what doesn't. It's a bummer buying these different products and not having them work the same as AH.
    I've used all versions of AH and prefer IML Epi-stane Andro. 3 caps x2 ed or 2x3 was great. AH works really well as it's a slow release formula and highly dosed, but I do like the way the IML Epi-stane Andro kicks in.

However, if you want to do something totally different, Olympic labs Tr3st, Tr3n, Epistane make an absolutely fantastic stack! Best described as feeling 'Immense'