User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laundry

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baking soda in the wash with some oxiclean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Good advises! I have the same problem with the strap that I use around my arm for my Ipod. Man I can smell that funky sweaty smell from a few feet away.

Cobalt did anyone ever tell you that you smell?? I'm still wondering if It's just that my nose got so used to picking up that smell that I always get the scent of it, or if everyone around probably say behind my back: ''geez that guy SMELLS LIKE A SWEATY ASS!''
    Where did you get that ipod arm band? I can't ever find any that fits around my arm.....

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought one for my iphone, made by Yurbuds.Ive got good size arms and it fit well. I quit using it though cause on arm day it cut into my bicep and it got to be uncomfortable. Plus all that damn cord for the ear buds was a pain. Now i just throw my phone in my pocket and run the cord under my shirt.

Where did you get that ipod arm band? I can't ever find any that fits around my arm.....[/QUOTE]

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Baking soda in the wash with some oxiclean.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get that ipod arm band? I can't ever find any that fits around my arm.....
    ahhh the benefit of having tiny arms R
    With arms like those in your display pic, you'll have to get them custom made BoneD. I bought mines at Target 2 years back.

And Kab, I hear you on the bicep day experience. Bicep or back day... I constantly have to keep adjusting it after every set, because of the mad pumps lol. But I need my double pedal brutal death metal to keep me focused. Can't focus with the stupid crap they play at my gym.... I'll have 0 motivation

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bone Daddy's avi is a legend in the PH world, second only to well I can't remember his name now but he killed himself with gear, only worked chest and arms oh yeah, zyzz. Ask BD about who his avi is lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Kab, I hear you on the bicep day experience. Bicep or back day... I constantly have to keep adjusting it after every set, because of the mad pumps lol. But I need my double pedal brutal death metal to keep me focused. Can't focus with the stupid crap they play at my gym.... I'll have 0 motivation[/QUOTE]

Down Sepultura Pantera.... All of that helps push that weight!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Bone Daddy's avi is a legend in the PH world, second only to well I can't remember his name now but he killed himself with gear, only worked chest and arms oh yeah, zyzz. Ask BD about who his avi is lmao
    Bone D, as soon as you finished buying them Ipa's from evolved, I would like some further explation about what olddawg's saying here

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found that shirts that 100% cotton don't seem to get that funk (same with shorts) but shirts or shorts that have man made fibers like polyester or nylon get it. Even if it seems to have gone away when it comes out of the dryer, wear them for three or four hours (not sweating or working out) and the funk is back. I make sure all my workout gear is 100% cotton - seems to get rid of the funk issue.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Bone D, as soon as you finished buying them Ipa's from evolved, I would like some further explation about what olddawg's saying here
    LOL, It's me from a few years ago, so........*shrugs*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had a pair of gym pants for maybe 4 years (yes, I have),. when they get the funk, I soak them in a solution of laundry soap and vinegar. if you want to really go crazy, add some oregano oil. then spray them out and wash. you may have to wash twice. soak them overnight and i guarantee the smell will be gone.