User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For another possible issues of 200mg of testosterone- its hard to tell as we dont have enough of feedback from people that do it, and problem is that people that use it had some other issues as well so in all honesty, its hard to tell where problems coming from when they happen- person that had stroke would maybe have it anyway or it happened because of other reason. I would certainly say that slightly over range testosterone is not dangerous and is more safe than low testosterone; but when we get to 200 mgs that (depending from person to person) may bring one's levels way over the top- and if its combined with unhealthy lifestyle it can be quite problematic. Again, how problematic its hard to say, and on top of it you would have to start adding some other stuff as your resting metabolic rate would start "going down".
    As for benefits- there are some- tough lot of it is lost at some point, including libido increase. Again receptors play role as well as number of other reasons. And from I was told- finding "sweet point" is better than having high testosterone levels- so more is not always better.

In your particular case- I dont see reason why you go on TRT at the moment. Benefits are not worth the risk, maybe better to investigate what can improve your wellbeing, and why are you not fully enjoying your life when you should enjoy it most?
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-21-2014 at 06:47 PM.