User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In your situation, you should not even think of TRT. as for most people is not fun, really- first you dont want to spend your youth organising your life around medication schedule. Most of people on TRT have tried more than once to get of it, as it gets more and more complicated, and you just think about health issues all day long how to improve etc....
    People do feel very good on ecstasy and its very effective mood enhancement, but staying on it for life tofeel good does not seems as good idea, at least to me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for natty test boosters I have tried DAA, erase, testofen, maca, sustain alpha, toco8, endoamp, ginger seemed to do a bit when I ate it daily... Zma, if that counts

That's about it I believe, any ideas?

The biggest reasons I can think of to do TRT is: life goals, peace of mind, loving my own personality more.

-I find that I am more goal oriented on it, I could easily see it being the difference between a sick waterfront house and a small apartment life in the long run.

-I find myself worrying about things too much with no drive to change them.

-I am funnier, more confident, more carefree, and more willing to accept myself for who I am. People seem to like me more as well.

All these parameters were the same before I used steroids. I honestly believe I have not caused any major damage from using them; I just feel it might be the case that I was always going to be better off with them.