User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I'm not sure if it should be read as 2-3 days a week?
    Anyway, few independent researches suggest this figure, it kind-of-sounds right to me- I beleive that it excludes teenagers otherwise figure would be much higher.

If you ask Ippy- you'll probably get 10X that
    haha I was actually thinking it would be less.

This resource shows that 2-3 times per week is beat out by "A few times per month or weekly": The Kinsey Institute - Sexuality Information Links - FAQ [Related Resources]

Scroll down to frequency.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, according to that its less that 2-3 times a week, different studies show different results- and its hard to tell which one are closer to the truth.
    BTW- it seems that worst age for sex is somewhere in 30-'s. Apparently it improves a bit after 40, it seems that in 30-'s people are to stressed out, buying new home, children etc... And than at some point in their 40-ies they stop worrying and their sex life improves.
    I found that encouraging (yeah, I'm in mid 30-'s).

back to testosterone levels; I found this chart, tough numbers sees bit low... IDK, Early morning testosterone levels in men are lot higher than p.m. levels- so maybe they did not test early.... I remeber that Australian farmers in their 70-'s had tt around 700-750 ng/dl, lot of folks say that tt goes down because health reasons more than age....
    Avg Age Tot. Test.
    30 617
    40 668
    50 606
    60 562
    70 524
    80 471
    93 376

"there was a 1999 study that examined 4,393 men between the ages of 32 and 44 and found that their average testosterone level (at 8 a.m.) was 679 ng/dl."

Interesting study: In men older than 70 years, total testoster... [Eur J Endocrinol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

CONCLUSIONS:

In men aged 70-89 years, modulation of androgen action may occur via an age-related increase in SHBG and reduction in free testosterone without a decline in total testosterone concentration. Increasing age, BMI and LH are independently associated with lower free testosterone. Further investigation would be required to assess the clinical consequences of low serum free testosterone, particularly in older men in whom total testosterone may be preserved.

Healthier lifestyle predicts higher ci... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

CONCLUSIONS:

In men > 65 years old, higher lifestyle score reflecting greater engagement in healthy behaviours predicts higher subsequent total testosterone and SHBG levels. This relationship appears cumulative and may reflect interaction between lifestyle and insulin sensitivity. Successfully promoting healthy behaviours in older men could ameliorate the age-related decline in circulating testosterone.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-22-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pros/Cons of TRT

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    lol in what world is that
    On this cycle it's been up to 5 times in a day when I'm home. Wife is like WTF are you taking !

Me - it's a special oil honey that's good for the joints! Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend Im jealous of your natural T levels, Im just a year older than you and Ive had naturally horrible T levels ever since I first got tested back when I was 20. Endo made me redo all the bloodwork because the first time it came back at 252, second time was still under 300. Every endo Ive been to locally has refused any treatment because of my age, they keep telling me to wait it out because they should rise.

Its damn near impossible to make gains with less T than my grandpa

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Weekend Im jealous of your natural T levels, Im just a year older than you and Ive had naturally horrible T levels ever since I first got tested back when I was 20. Endo made me redo all the bloodwork because the first time it came back at 252, second time was still under 300. Every endo Ive been to locally has refused any treatment because of my age, they keep telling me to wait it out because they should rise.

Its damn near impossible to make gains with less T than my grandpa
    You need to address the issue- first you may try clomid restart and see how it goes- if its congenital hypogonadism it will not work- and you'll need to go straight to TRT. if it works great, if it works to certain extent than there are other things to try- but in any case dont waste time, life is too short...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You need to address the issue- first you may try clomid restart and see how it goes- if its congenital hypogonadism it will not work- and you'll need to go straight to TRT. if it works great, if it works to certain extent than there are other things to try- but in any case dont waste time, life is too short...
    Thanks, I just never liked the idea of trying to self-medicate but Im pretty sure I dont have many alternatives left. Lost my health insurance this year but Ive moved to Washington now so Im gonna try another endo. Back when I first was dealing with it I have Eric from PP helping advise me a little
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 05-23-2014 at 05:00 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely heed J's advice here

If clomid or aromasin doesn't work to get you 600+

Self medicate TRT all the way. Keep looking for docs in the meantime, be honest with your old bloodwork and new and they will help you out.