User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions before I complete order please....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinions before I complete order please....

OK, before I complete my sale at Evolved, I wanted to see if I could get you guys to chime in for the best fat loss pep cycle. I've read sooooo damn much and varying opinions that my head is spinning. I'm leaning heavily towards CJC 1295 MOD GRF (1-29) and Ipamorelin. I know GHRP-2 has a greater release and is cheaper, but being 1st time I'm playing the safe route as far as cortisol and prolactin.....at least that's the thinking. I've never had a problem with either in the past, but still.....typical dosing, 100mcg/3x a day for both for 3, 4, 5 months or so. I'd love to get some healing properties as well because TB4 is just so damn expensive. Thoughts?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't notice a ton in fat loss from them

To be honest I have been using them heavily and I feel like they work better in a caloric surplus. Plus they cause a bloat for me. Ghrp2 is a much heavier bloat than ipam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've read about the bloat. I've seen a few guys who were able to circumvent that with a ramp up of dosing. That's the thing with PEPs......almost too much info out there. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't experienced bloat, nor fat loss. Maybe more recomp, that's what my diet has been geared for. I have experienced increased recovery, can work myself way harder in combination with aas. Also helps with sleep. along with weekend said, I think they work better in surplus, better utilization of gh.

Also I hear they work better with less bf, the effects are more pronounced. (I'm at 17.5 digital assessment) although before I started aas I was doing peps and it gave me a more pronounced look.

But overall I am impressed by them. Forgot to mention I am running Cjc 1295 or Sermorelin / Ghrp2 at 100 post work out and prebed. And at wakeup and prebed on off days, (which rarely exist, lol)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by necropuppy; 05-21-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additionally I don't think I've experience prolactin or cortisol increase. But I'm super reissitant to that and gyno it seems. So I'm not a fair indicator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are supposed to be making this easier lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You over at datbetrue? I'd read his info. But I say do it. I mean one month would cost you maybe 90. With cjc/ipa less if you go Cjc for 5 vials on evolved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    You over at datbetrue? I'd read his info. But I say do it. I mean one month would cost you maybe 90. With cjc/ipa less if you go Cjc for 5 vials on evolved.

Yup! Dat is da man. I've spent a great deal of time over there, it's dizzying. I've got 5 vials of each in my cart for 110 before discount. I'm gonna do it, I guess my main hang up is GHRP-2 or Ipam at this point.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Ghrp will last you way longer. But I will tell you it induces hunger. Specifically sugar craving in me. It's hard to not goto bed without gorging myself, and it was like that, less so though, before I started eq. I'm ravenous on eq.

They say it's not known for it like ghrp6 is, but I can't imagine Ghrp6 they way ghrp2 is.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowing you're a tad on the fatty side, I would never touch ghrp2 with a 10
    Foot pole. It makes me eat so much I can gain upwards of .5 lb every day I'm on it