User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I gave bad advice than I should certainly be banned, as PCT is very serious thing and it can be very damaging for person.
    Anyway- back to your case I have to clarify that I always suggest to folks that no hormone should be used during PCT- no DHT based, no GH, no pregnenolone. There are so many interactions and enzymes that convert hormones that is impossible to guess where and how will certain hormone be converted.
    Now, in your case- you added proviron which is basically a DHT and at least during first to weeks you had a lot of DHT in there from masteron- so your recovery did not start for a while. Probably best aproach now would be to run PCT for another 10 weeks or so.

Read about clomid restart again, and this may help a bit: Clomid Nolva PCT

As I am becoming fan of combining tamoxifen and clomiphene.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    If I gave bad advice than I should certainly be banned, as PCT is very serious thing and it can be very damaging for person.
    Lets say for arguments sake that you did give bad advice (which you most likely didn't) Your contributions to this forum far out way any bad advice that may go out. Banning you would be a big negative to this place, to say the least.

Secondly, you're not a doctor and your advice should always be taken with a grain of salt, regardless of how good it is. If people are making life changing decisions by getting medical advice from a forum and not an actual professional, that falls on them, not you.

Just putting it into perspective J.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit. U think I should pct for another 10 weeks?????? That's a lot of pct. Let's get blood test results back first before I decide to do another 2.5 months. After a couple months Clomid makes me a lil bit crazy. Not super emotional...but just kinda makes me feel crazy.

I know you don't like it.....but I also used ipam/CJC and some kigtropin while in pct.

I'm done with the hormone game though. It's fun and all....but fuk. I dont consider that it's worth it anymore. So much little intricate details when messing your hormones is just so frustrating. I'm kind of in the same boat as infamy. It just becomes too much work just to have "fun"....if that makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDs is right j....plus...I appreciate the responses man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, but I will be adamant and I will say that anyone should be warned if giving bad advices, and even banned- and for me there would be no "hard feelings"- when there is talk about PCT and messing up with hormones there is no place for friendliness, and no one should live on account of past glory or because is trying to be helpful- its like in sports- if top player does not play well enough, he losses place in a team.
    Sometimes these questions are questions of life and death- or even worse, as person with failed PCT may end up with depression which in my opinion ( and from experience) is worse than death itself.
    I always point out if I think advice is bad etc... And also I encourage people to tackle my advices or opinions as that is best way, and it will bring best out of us (as long as people dont take it personally).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Holy shit. U think I should pct for another 10 weeks?????? That's a lot of pct. Let's get blood test results back first before I decide to do another 2.5 months. After a couple months Clomid makes me a lil bit crazy. Not super emotional...but just kinda makes me feel crazy.
    I know you don't like it.....but I also used ipam/CJC and some kigtropin while in pct.
    I'm done with the hormone game though. It's fun and all....but fuk. I dont consider that it's worth it anymore. So much little intricate details when messing your hormones is just so frustrating. I'm kind of in the same boat as infamy. It just becomes too much work just to have "fun"....if that makes sense.
    10 weeks is my rough estimation- but defintely you need to do bit more as there are few issues that need to be tackled- you need to understand following things:
    -your PCT did not work for first couple of weeks as you have been loaded with androgens, and in same time you did not use HCG so your Leydig cells probably suffered, maybe not but I have tendency to assume worst scenario

- it is questionable wheter your body at the time you started to recover was in condition to recover properly meaning that your cortisol was probably depleted as cycle took a toll, and DHT is somewhat supressive to cortisol- and then even if your thyroid was working at full scale than it probably did not have sufficient cortisol to transport it into cells- which means that your resting metabolic rate is slow which means that body would be unable to sustain higher hormone levels for at least a period after

- it is also important to "refresh receptors" SERMS block estrogen receptors in brain (among other stuff it does) which is actually why it works for PCT but also receptors become more sensitive, meaning they "cut off" earlier when they sense E2 are becoming high- which in long terms mean higher hormone levels...

If you had enough of clomid and starting suffering it means that probably dosage is high, so try to reduce or mix it with tamoxifene- for example what I have done: mon-wed-fri-sun 25mg of clomiphene, tue-thur-sat 20 mg of tamoxifene - this is also high dose actually but my pituary is a bit unresponsive so I need higher doses than most, anyway you can use same principle but with less dosage, or less frequency- whatever is more simple for you.

also I pay attention to skin/acne- a lot of acne means poor testosterone metabolism to say simply- so for me it means I need to continue PCT, I would assume that same goes for you- if you have more acne issues than normal- conitunue PCT, tough make sure dose is not high....

P.S- peptides/growth hormones- one of the principles they work on is that they increase fT4 to fT3 conversion, which can co,plcate thins especially with thyroid that does not function well, for example if I take SERMS levels of fT4 are start reducing as my thyroid can keep up with high levels of testosterone- and if I would add peps/GH it would complicate things, and idea that peptides will save muscles is at least overrated

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estrogen in PCT-Bloodwork Forthcoming

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Lets say for arguments sake that you did give bad advice (which you most likely didn't) Your contributions to this forum far out way any bad advice that may go out. Banning you would be a big negative to this place, to say the least.

Secondly, you're not a doctor and your advice should always be taken with a grain of salt, regardless of how good it is. If people are making life changing decisions by getting medical advice from a forum and not an actual professional, that falls on them, not you.

Just putting it into perspective J.
    I agree. I think a lot of people enjoy your comments and knowledge. I know do brother!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If everyone who gave bad advice was banned, I think all of the forums would see a 85% reduction in forum members internet wide. I certainly wouldn't group J in that percentile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    j- i used hcg throughout the entire cycle.....250iu m w f....so my body was in a better state to recover

but like i said....i wanna see what my blood test says and then go from there

and sorry, but i gotta disagree. Peptides in pct make you retain ur muslce gained on cycle like none other.....for mine and weekend's body....we both can say that is fact

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    If everyone who gave bad advice was banned, I think all of the forums would see a 85% reduction in forum members internet wide. I certainly wouldn't group J in that percentile.
    Thanks bro' really good to hear that from you, as we had a bit uneasy relationship at one time, I did not like it- and I'm glad as it seems thats left behind us.