User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks bbg.....that guys a joke. and to the mass dude. actually no. i blame messing with my hormones as my problem. i never blamed it on the AI, just had suspicions the AI was under dosed.

got part of my bloods....but sadly the ones i want most, total/ free test/ cortisol/ dht i won't be able to get til this weekend

what we have so far though

ACTH- 15 Range 6-50
    TSH- 1.54 0.40-4.50
    T4-1.3 0.8-1.8
    Estradiol- <15 ......which means that the olympus labs almost completely took away my estrogen...guess it's legit...kinda amazing i feel this good
    FSH- <0.7 1.6-8.0 .....this has been notoriously low in the past..but never quite this low
    LH-1.6 1.5-9.3 .....again. this has been low in the past and then in the past when i had it retested it said 4.9...so i think bloods were taken while there was no pulse this time
    Prolactin- 3.9 2.0-18
    SHGB- 25 10-50

so really nothing alarming cept for the fsh...course fertility will never be a concern of mine, but i understand that it being low can be sign of other issues. i wanna see my total test # so bad i can't even fukin explain n words how anxious i am to get it as that should tell quite the tale, and give me a more complete view of m puzzle....but at least i only have to wait a day or two haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so a month and a half to 2 months more of clomid with some ai here and there is what I'm going to do. continue with the maca as it can help balance out hormones and then i take the toco caps with each clomid dose.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estrogen in PCT-Bloodwork Forthcoming

Why not stop taking anything hormonal at all for a couple months, then take new bloods and see if clomid is needed... Maybe your body is saying no more hormonal supps...

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait for other tests then I will evaluate.
    In mean time, if I was checking random tests I would say- everything looks like very slow metabolism or your pituary is not working well (hypopituarism) but chances is that you need more time to recover.
    Again, we will see other results, but I dont expect high numbers. You will need long recovery, and then 3 months off to test and see "real" results"- tough it would be good idea to check during clomid run as well to; see how well is pituary responding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp. More pct is just what the dr ordered. Might even throw in some torem with the Clomid.

Total T-219 250-110
    DHT- 27 16-79
    Free T- 42. 35-155
    Cortisol- 16.8 4.6-20.6

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, cortisol looks good which is main thing, and puts little bit bright colours in otherwise grey picture. Clomid restart is must, you can copy Markams PCT which is combination of clomiphene and nolvadex.
    Problem that you may encounter is thyroid- as the levels are relatively low, and TSH is 1.5 mlU/l which is high for levels of T4 that you have, which means that as levels of testosterone and other hormones raise so will raise demand for thyroid hormones- in practice what happens is that as thyroid struggles brain raises TSH to push thyroid to work harder but as TSH raises prolactin raises as well- it may not happen but its something to pay attention. Other thing too look at is LH levels- or basically how your pituary is responding.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HMG for LH!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that can be suppressive in the same way hcg can be suppressive

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    that can be suppressive in the same way hcg can be suppressive
    You say this based on what? I have bloods to prove this otherwise. I also took hcg 4 wks in pct, and I'm still taking hmg and a combo of torem and clomid.

653.6 (348-1197) total test, 16.8 ( 9-26.5)free test, LH 6.2 (1.7-8.6), FSH 3.8(1.5-12.4) E2 13.8 (7.6-42.6), AST 28 (0-40), ALT 23(0-44)

2 wks after everything cleared I got bloods, and my FSH and LH were pretty much non existent. The number above were taken 6 wks after.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha Ryan, you obviously didn't do your research...

HMG contains actual LH and FSH, so the test results are showing the exogenous stuff

Try not using it for a week and get tested again.

- - - Updated - - -

At least partially since you're still on serms. I would drop the HMG asap

And then the serms as well and get bloods after they clear I guess