Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also look at my bloods on torem and clomid in my progress log

My LH and FSH are both out of range high

No HMG was used. You're probably significantly preventing pituitary recovery in reality.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Weekend on both posts; thing is in most cases even if PCT is not used one usually one will eventually recover tough chances of not recovering or not recovering enough is significantly higher than with proper PCT. On top of that blood there is important part that we cannot test- like receptors, which in a way almost makes blood test useless- because if person prior cycle had for example 800 ng/dl and after 810 ng/dl its not neccessary that he is better off with 810 ng/dl- that number only says what is concentration of testosterone in blood- but not how efficiently is used up by cells etc.... If person has 600 ng/dl and top of range thyroid hormones he will surely be better than someone with 800 ng/dl testosterone and low thyroid levels (and adrenal hormone levels)- second guy will for sure have problems with E2, prolactin etc....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that hmg effects both lh and fsh, and I will retest in a couple weeks. Tues was my last hmg dose.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I agree that hmg effects both lh and fsh, and I will retest in a couple weeks. Tues was my last hmg dose.
    I dont know full story, but it seems that would be good idea to use clomid, if nothing else at least it would make things to go more quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I dont know full story, but it seems that would be good idea to use clomid, if nothing else at least it would make things to go more quickly.
    I'm still going for another 5 wks of clomid and torem.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How u like torem?

- - - Updated - - -

Mixed with Clomid? Dosing? Considering getting some torem to stack with my clomid

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    How u like torem?

Mixed with Clomid? Dosing? Considering getting some torem to stack with my clomid
    Let me know if you do decide on Torem, Nate. I may have an unused bottle you can have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    How u like torem?

- - - Updated - - -

25mg of clomid with 80 mg of torem right now, plus toco8 and 5000iu of vit d3, 1000mg fit c

with 25 mg of exem per week. My e2 has been a little on the low side and I don't need to go crushing it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'm still going for another 5 wks of clomid and torem.
    Based on my observations, after most of medium-and-longer cycles- in standard swole PCT (that you are using) testosterone levels usually go back fairly quickly- but it still takes a while for everything that settles down, so IMO PCT should be for 10 weeks
    I've noticed that there is lot of acne problems- I had it myself, and it seems that it subsides at week 8-9, I beleive that acne are connected to E2 but I would say that it signalises that testosterone metabolism is still not good, so based on that I would always go for 10 weeks, even tough it sounds too long- last few weeks dosage can be lower than beggining.

Also feedback from mix of clomid and nolva is good, I tried it myself, and I give 2 thumbs up- I used clomid 3 days a week (mon-wed-fri) 25 mg, and nolva 20 mg- mind you that nolva/tamoxifen has a lot shorter half-life than clomid and torem, so thats why I used bit high dose (also my pituary is bit nonresponsive)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Let me know if you do decide on Torem, Nate. I may have an unused bottle you can have.
    That's be awesome man. I'm down to use it.