User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Based on my observations, after most of medium-and-longer cycles- in standard swole PCT (that you are using) testosterone levels usually go back fairly quickly- but it still takes a while for everything that settles down, so IMO PCT should be for 10 weeks
    I've noticed that there is lot of acne problems- I had it myself, and it seems that it subsides at week 8-9, I beleive that acne are connected to E2 but I would say that it signalises that testosterone metabolism is still not good, so based on that I would always go for 10 weeks, even tough it sounds too long- last few weeks dosage can be lower than beggining.

Also feedback from mix of clomid and nolva is good, I tried it myself, and I give 2 thumbs up- I used clomid 3 days a week (mon-wed-fri) 25 mg, and nolva 20 mg- mind you that nolva/tamoxifen has a lot shorter half-life than clomid and torem, so thats why I used bit high dose (also my pituary is bit nonresponsive)
    I'm currently on wk 7 of pct J, I'm just going for another 5 or 6 wks of the clomid and torem.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'm currently on wk 7 of pct J, I'm just going for another 5 or 6 wks of the clomid and torem.
    It seems that I got your previous posts wrong, as I tought that you are still on HMG, (which is not PCT as HPTA is still shut)- HMG (same as HCG) protect testicles from athrophy or even restores testicle size after cycle, and sometimes people use HCG or HMG for a while after cycle, till AAS clear out- and then start PCT. But if you are on week 7 of PCT, then another 5 or 6 weeks will be more than enough.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that I got your previous posts wrong, as I tought that you are still on HMG, (which is not PCT as HPTA is still shut)- HMG (same as HCG) protect testicles from athrophy or even restores testicle size after cycle, and sometimes people use HCG or HMG for a while after cycle, till AAS clear out- and then start PCT. But if you are on week 7 of PCT, then another 5 or 6 weeks will be more than enough.
    I did use hmg for the first 6 wks of pct, just to be clear.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I did use hmg for the first 6 wks of pct, just to be clear.
    Well, different people different views- IMO that was not a PCT, because your HPTA was still shut as Weekend said it few posts back.

Personally, I'm bit surprised that you complicated things so much as I considered you as one of more experienced and knowledgeable folks in here.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-07-2014 at 03:44 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sooooo. i got updated bloodwork after using clomid and torem together eod-e3d for about almost 2 months...

now. my levels are better. but eh. i was hoping they'd be a little higher. unfortunately i forgot to get my lh and fsh, but here's what i got

TSH to T4 Reflex- 2.05 0.40-4.5
    Estradiol- 28 <39
    SHGB- 34 10-50
    Total Test- 563 250-1100
    Free Test- 82.8 35-155

at least my free test more than doubled. and that's a pretty good number considering what my shgb is at

do i continue to use torem and clomid? almost like a mini trt protocol? do i go off of all hormone influencing stuff and then retest? what do y'all think.
    Last edited by nate3993; 08-07-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did were you off clomid and other stuff when blood test was done? Clomid has a long half-life, and you should take more than 8 weeks to get proper results.

If this is your natural result than thats lot of improvement, and your usual results are not better than this. E2 is really good. SHBG is high-ish, thyroid results I don know how to interpret, I dont have experience with this kind of test.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Clomid/ torem on Monday. Blood test Friday.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I'm bit surprised that you complicated things so much as I considered you as one of more experienced and knowledgeable folks in here.
    Backhanded compliments are the best

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clomid's half-life is 5 days (for most people, officially says 5-7 days), so you still had some of it, and toremifene has simlar half-life (dont know exactly), so your blood test is still influenced by those two to certain (unknown) degree, so in that respect blood results are not brilliant. Personally I would continue with clomid for a while in hope things will improve, then at some point taper off, take 8 weeks off and then do blood test again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit nate, i probably missed quite a bit of the discussion here and this may be an uninformed question, but how the hell is your test in the 500s AFTER improving? Aren't you 21 or something?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness