User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    j- i used hcg throughout the entire cycle.....250iu m w f....so my body was in a better state to recover

but like i said....i wanna see what my blood test says and then go from there
    and sorry, but i gotta disagree. Peptides in pct make you retain ur muslce gained on cycle like none other.....for mine and weekend's body....we both can say that is fact
    What I ment about HCG- you did use it during entire time- but there is a gap between last shot and HCG and when LH started working, we dont know how long that period was- but it could be long enough to caused reduction in Leydig cells. As I said earlier I'm assuming the worse (as usually).

As for retaining muscle- this is a difficult question as it is very hard to get real date, actually it is impossible- thats why muscular muscular hypertrophy is still not proven in humans- as at the end of testings you would have to amputate body-builders arm and count muscle fibers and thickness etc....
    Point is- we dont know did you maintain muscle size or water in muscle cells or is it something else.

Actually, to prove hypertrophy- they would have to exercise one arm only (or exercise with more weights on one arm)- and then amputate both arms to see the difference (thats how they do it in animals)- I dont know if that would be legal- but certainly there would be no volunteers.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-25-2014 at 07:09 PM.