Imma try and explain it all in as simple terms as possible.

was on cycle. 450 test c, 6-700 masteron e for 10 weeks.250 iu hcg 3 days a week. i played around with dosages. in my 2nd to last week i was at 800 mast and then ended my last week with 900 mast. the day after my last shot i went into pct and i did 100mg proviron for 7 days into pct whilst doing 50 mg of clomid and 25 exem e3d. i then went to 25mg clomid and 25mg exem eod and did this for about 1 and a half months. i then switched to clomid and erase.

here' s the part that's weird. in the past, i've only ever needed 2 erase, aka arimistane, a day and to control estro. well, i purchased olympus labs El1iminate which is the same ingredient as erase and yet I've been on FIVE a day, and it hasn't crushed my estro. if i would go on of 3 regular erase, it would make my estrogen too low. if i drop below 5 pills a day now, i start to get acne which I've found from my cycle that acne means estrogen, not necessarily an increase of androgens.

so basically, i'm guessing the eliminate is under dosed. that sucks. and then also, if my estro spikes when i go below 5 eliminate a day, then does that mean my estrogen is just gonna sky rocket when i come off the eliminate?

i just got bloodwork done today

tsh, t4, free & total testosterone, shgb, ,lh, fsh, dht, acth, prolactin, cortisol, estradiol, and possibly a couple other things.

i hope the bloodworm will shed light on my shedding or if the shedding is just something i need to ride out and then it'll stop