User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LDN is still considered as "alternative" medicine- so some doctors dont like to prescribe it, but because is used for number of different issues any doctor can prescribe it. Its patent expired so its available as generic tough its hard to find- but you have te be aware that naltrexone would not work- it needs to be low-dose-naltrexone; other thing is it seems that only slow-release LDN is giving good results.

Website dedicated to LDN: The Low Dose Naltrexone Homepage

Some extracts: The usual adult dosage is 4.5mg taken once daily at night. Because of the rhythms of the body's production of master hormones, LDN is best taken between 9pm and 3am. Most patients take it at bedtime.
    Notable exceptions:
    People who have multiple sclerosis that has led to muscle spasms are advised to use only 3mg daily and to maintain that dosage.

Another site from UK which also contains some studies and research, I found those from Stanford LDN research very interesting: http://www.ldnnow.co.uk/47401.html
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-27-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old thread, but I just ordered 500mg. I'll only take 1mg for the first 5 days, then 2mg for the next 5, then 3mg from then on.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the health benefit were talking about here? I doesn't mention it in his post and when I clicked a link, one of them just showed a huge list of benefots, but curious as to the one j was speaking on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Old thread, but I just ordered 500mg. I'll only take 1mg for the first 5 days, then 2mg for the next 5, then 3mg from then on.
    Did you read the first page of this thread?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spotted some feedback on Dat's forum.

In regards to if anyone had used to prevent HPTA suppression on cycle:

I had. Unfortunately I have not done any lab tests on LH and FSH to prove it works, but I can tell you taking it during cycle prevented testicles from shrinking and kept sperm quality (that one I checked).
    Even if it is not a silver bullet for HTPA shutdown I think it is quite beneficial to have it. It can only help in that regards and not only that. The increased work intensity of incycle training really beats up immune system and may people get sick in that time. LDN is proven to boost and modify immunity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ejaculation size and testicle shrinkage is by far the worst way to measure if you are functioning whilst taking steroids.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be good if you could log this or give us a feedback on how it worked for you...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    It would be good if you could log this or give us a feedback on how it worked for you...
    That's my plan. Or at least to update you guys on the effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Ejaculation size and testicle shrinkage is by far the worst way to measure if you are functioning whilst taking steroids.
    For sure, I was more referring to it maintaining serm quality while on cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure, I was more referring to it maintaining serm quality while on cycle
    Did you have your sperm tested?
    Visually looking at your ejaculation size etc has nothing to do with quality of sperm...hell they could all be deformed.

As said ejaculation size and testicle shrinkage is by far the worst way to measure if you are functioning whilst taking steroids....it basically tells you nothing, you can be 100% shut down, have a zero sperm count and your nuts can still appear normal along with your ejaculation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's wasn't me giving the feedback, it was a member at datbtrue forum. Yes he had sperm quality checked, yes the ldn had maintained it.

I get that testicle size and ejaculate volume can't tell you if you've recovered or not.